US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Received package today. God willing I'll be able to get to the PO after pine-car derby, otherwise, monday. Lot's of good stuff.

Glad you guys like them, don't forget to post the tracking numbers. And for those of you with paypal I think there is still a discount on postage for those using print labels, versus those paying at The post office. But I haven't check lately.

Well I don't know if there are any douglahs or white habs in there but if not, I have some on the way so I will add those in there with what I already have. Man alive, I thought I was done planting :) Might have to just keep whatever I take for next year..im running out of room :)

I thought I was done too. I have way too much of the greenhouse taken up with peppers. I'm sure I'll be planting a couple more now though! :)

Glad you guys like them, don't forget to post the tracking numbers. And for those of you with paypal I think there is still a discount on postage for those using print labels, versus those paying at The post office. But I haven't check lately.
Are you buying through the post office online or another seller of postage?

Tzu Jan

Got Parcel B today. Will be sending back out in the morning. Riverdank coming to you...lots of goodies in there..around 50+ types in it.
Was my first time doing this. Very fun. Thanks for allowing me in.

Back