US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Got home and looked on the porch and no box. Looked underneath and there it was with my Blue Heeler nibbling on the corner of it. I can't believe the mail guy left it there like that. Anyway he only got a couple of the corners and never got close to the inside of the box. Took it inside and opened and was amazed at all the stuff in there. Very gracious people on here. I also got to add some very good varieties that weren't in there. I didn't get home till 4pm and was able to get what I wanted out and added mine and got to the P.O. right at 5pm. Mcdermott was right when he said it was loaded. There is at least 60 varieties now! Tracking number on the post to follow!

:silenced: ......I can't wait!..... :silenced:

I have all my varieties ready to go.... justa waitin' on the package to see what I can add to the love!! I have at least a few of almost every variety on my growlist...but it looks like a few people have mentioned adding some of those already..

Anyway, I am looking forward to next season already. I doubt I will have room to start any more this year.... well, maybe over by the,..... NO...I.... CAN..NOT :mope:

Yes package survived but my dog Nero barely did. He's still coughing up blood from that rib kick!

lmao...Two rules of life..don't mess with a man's family..and don't chew on a man's box full of pepper seeds left on the porch by a moron USPS guy..you WILL get a rib kick!

I hope you are kidding. Publicly admitting to animal cruelty in a public forum is not wise, even if he did chew on the box containing pepper seeds. If you did rib kick him and he is coughing up blood, I hope you took him to the vet.

Yes package survived but my dog Nero barely did. He's still coughing up blood from that rib kick!

Ok a stupid moment here.Where is the package i`m going to receive?I`m fixing to leave to go fishing for a week and would hate to have it sit here waiting.If I saved emails -- yea -- can you help me out ?Thanks gang. Rich

Ok a stupid moment here.Where is the package i`m going to receive?I`m fixing to leave to go fishing for a week and would hate to have it sit here waiting.If I saved emails -- yea -- can you help me out ?Thanks gang. Rich

Hixs you are receiving parcel A. If your leaving this week I don't for see anyway you would have it before next weekend, it's headed to pepperben right now in California, and there are quite a few after him before you. The list is on page 2 of this thread. Hope the fish are biting, if not, it's still better than work.

Back