US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

I dont know who I got them from, but I pulled some no-heat jalapenos out of the parcel. I just looked, and I cannot find them ANYWHERE. Does anyone have any seeds I can get from them? I'll trade or whatever I hafta do! They're for the wifie.

I dont know who I got them from, but I pulled some no-heat jalapenos out of the parcel. I just looked, and I cannot find them ANYWHERE. Does anyone have any seeds I can get from them? I'll trade or whatever I hafta do! They're for the wifie.

Check with ajijoe I'm pretty sure that he has some.

In no particular order I have the following original members:
hot stuff
midwestchilehead
PepperBen
pepperfever
madzx2
Bhut Camp
Hot Pooper
hixs
origamiRN
ZanderSpice

And the following new members.
Wolfhound
NorTexChiliJs
xcsports
Datil Patch

In no particular order I have the following original members:
hot stuff
midwestchilehead
PepperBen
pepperfever
madzx2
Bhut Camp
Hot Pooper
hixs
origamiRN
ZanderSpice

And the following new members.
Wolfhound
NorTexChiliJs
xcsports
Datil Patch
Riverdank
SuperHot

I will ship the parcels monday. Sorry for the delays, I have had some things to take care of and was waiting for a few more members which we did get.

IF I missed you please PM me.

Is there going to be a final list of participants posted?
Are we going to use tracking numbers?
Where are they going to go first?

Hot stuff and wolfhound will be the 2 first receivers.

Yes I believe we should required tracking numbers and either post them here or email to the next member.

The final lists will be posted tomorrow.

We can either switch parcels or I can equal them out the best I can when they get back to me, you guys can choose.

HERE THEY ARE
The orders for the parcels, I know there may seem to be no real order to the order but i tried to keep the parcel traveling the shortest distances while keeping the members with the most varieties at the end so they should be able to find a variety they don't already have. This does not always hold true because I couldn't justify sending the parcel the whole way across the country again so some judgement calls where made, I hope everything is satisfactory!

Parcel A or #1
hot stuff
midwestchilehead
PepperBen
ZanderSpice
origamiRN
pepperfever
madzx2
Bhut Camp
Hot Pooper
hixs

Parcel B or #2
Wolfhound
mmcdermott1
Riverdank
NorTexChiliJs
Datil Patch
SuperHot
xcsports

SOME GUIDELINES
1. Tracking Numbers are required and should be posted on this Thread!

2. Priority Shipping is preferred so those at the end still have a chance if they choose to plant the seeds and possible squeeze a little crop out before the season is over.

3. Please try to ship the parcel within a day to two of receiving it.

4. Add what you can, Be fair about what you take.

Parcels will be at the Post Office FIRST thing tomorrow, I will post the Tracking Numbers in a few minutes, hot stuff and Wolfhound should have the parcel at the very latest by the end of the week. Happy Growing All

EDIT: OPPS almost forgot, I am PM'ing everyone the User, Name And Address of the person they are to ship the parcel too, If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, Clean out your inbox and PM me.

Pepperfever,

I used your EMail link on your page because your PM box is full, Let me know that you received it.

Everyone else, You will notice you are receiving 2 PM the first one is to the person before you so you can verify your address, please review it. The second one is the address you are shipping too.

Back