US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Sorry for the wait folks. I have had package "A" for for a few days but I am waiting on an address from RiverDank. I have attempted PMs to him but have had no response.....

I am awaiting instructions from Halo.....

Just sent addys to NorTex, and Riverdank. I WILL Finish the rest of the list tomorrow, Sorry for the delays, between work and peppers, i dont have a lot of free time right now, I am sure alot of you are in the same boat.

Okay everyone, Package "A" is sent out to RiverDank.

Tracking number is: 0310 3490 0002 2375 5903

I can't wait till the fall to do this again!!

Happy Growing!!!!!!!

I received the package yesterday. Haven't gone through it yet but the wifey says it's loaded. I'll have it ready to go back out tomorrow. Thanks for including me in this again! PS. My Blue Heeler didn't get his teeth on this package. Guess the rib kick worked last time ;)

Don't be cruel . . to a heeler that is true ;)

I received the package yesterday. Haven't gone through it yet but the wifey says it's loaded. I'll have it ready to go back out tomorrow. Thanks for including me in this again! PS. My Blue Heeler didn't get his teeth on this package. Guess the rib kick worked last time ;)

My wife sent package "A" out today at 12:27 pm. Expected delivery date is this thursday. Headed your way mmcdermott1! Thanks again yall!

confirmation # : 03092880000234299690

The following errors were found
The member halo_players_junkyard cannot receive any new messages
This personal message has not been sent

now what do i do O_o

Ok..didnt even realize I was in this parcel, but thats fine. I got today...had no idea what it even was till I opened it.
who do i send it to? Parcel "A"

Edit: ok..havent been on this thread in a long time. I went back through and it looks like im sending to wolfhound is that correct? If so, could you PM me your addy..thanks

Back