• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

travel Vacation Time

Don't know if anybody gives a rat's ass but I'm going to be out of touch for a few days. Headed to the American Tarantula Society's 11th Annual Conference in Rio Rico Arizona! Yes, there is such a society and we do have annual conferences. We bring in edumacated people to enlighten us on the lives of invertebrates, hang out with fellow enthusiasts, a bit of partying, field trips to the desert to observe and occasionally collect things, hang out at the pool where cocktails are delivered thank you very much and just generally kill a few days having fun.

See you all back next Tuesday.:)

take a side trip and either come or go thru Fort Worth...

bring lots of water in laws live in AZ and I almost died trying to go from the house to the car it was sooo hot!

Patty cake patty cake spider man
Get to the conference as fast as you can
Theres cocktails and parties and eight legged friends
And generally good times with like minded wo(men). :P

Yeah i know i was never going to be a poet!

Novacastrian said:
Patty cake patty cake spider man
Get to the conference as fast as you can
Theres cocktails and parties and eight legged friends
And generally good times with like minded wo(men). :P

Yeah i know i was never going to be a poet!

I like it!

I wish I was there :(

You guys, and gals, kill me. :)

Had a great time, got some new eight legged buddies on the way and didn't get into any trouble with the two legged critters.

I'll post a couple of pics of some new residents in our home as soon as they get here. They rode with friends, I flew.

Back