• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

WayRight's 2ten start

wayright said:
Yes Noah I have seen yours..They are way more advanced than mine..I look forward to everytime you update them!

Well then I must update my log then, be back in a couple hours.

Silver_Surfer said:
Nice garden plot; I see you have some of that good Grc in your soil. ;)

Lol yes I do .. More like pure GRC ! I hear alot of folks have trouble with it, I keep it very wet all year,Been good to me so far. :) How about you, do you ammend it, or just run with it like I do?

wayright said:
Lol yes I do .. More like pure GRC ! I hear alot of folks have trouble with it, I keep it very wet all year,Been good to me so far. :) How about you, do you ammend it, or just run with it like I do?

My plot is a sandy loam, but I added 25 yards of compost to it this year. That Grc grows some good stuff. Vadalia onions won't grow properly in anything else. ;)

Been a week or so since I posted a pic, so yea..I've been slowly gettin stuff in the dirt. of 20 rows I've got 5 1/2 rows planted with 96 hardened off starts.I have about 150 more waiting under lights.. They're 'bout 2 weeks away. Have a few other veggie seeds in some rows and an empty row with fence waiting for tomatoes.This leaves me about 8 rows for the 150 seedling. :)
Front view, Veggies are closest, and fencing for tomatoes.
4-13-10Frontviewgarden.jpg

This is from the back,Some of my little starts!
4-13-10Backviewgarden.jpg

So this week I'll just be twiddling my thumbs, pulling any tiny weed I see and waiting on edge for my other starts to get big enough to harden. :)
Kevin

Thank you Mill, It really took off after I potted up and gave it its first food! Its about 2 days from fully hardened. Then I'ma stick it right out in the sun with the troops.

Ok, well everything is growing kinda slow, as expected this time of year. So I decided to speed up a couple plants! I put some "Happy Juice" on a few of them 10 days ago and wanted to share the pics with you guys.
The first pic is Maui Purple taken 5-2
5-2Mauipurple.jpg

Now they are 10 days older.
5-12Mauipurple.jpg

Poinsettia on 5-2
5-2Poinsettia.jpg

Poinsettia 5-12
5-12poinsettia.jpg

I misted them quickly with GA3 150ppm on the 2nd then 2 days later hit em with 250ppm...
Kevin

I started this Lance very late,about 6 weeks ago. This is my first time growing them and was wondering if they are supposed to be this tiny? It's hard to tell from the pic but it has 8 true leaves.
5-18LilLance.jpg

I've never seen a pepper this small.
Kevin

Back