• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

hey ppl a lot of good music here! For me this is my playlist at the moment:
The gun club (miami);
morphine (from sandbox);
the cramps (psychedelic jungle);
Elvis (the sun session);
Knoxville girls
and so on....

@chilehunter Im going to see stray cats live next 20th of August!!!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Badfinger right now (I am a classic rock junkie lol)
Ahh my brother...i love Badfinger. It's not often you're discovered by The Beatles, have a few hits, and than have the two bandleaders commit suicide via hanging (not together). They have awesome songs.

i'm listening to the genius that is...East Side Dave.

Radiohead - Greatest hits

Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree

JOHN LEE HOOKER - The Healer

10,000 mainiacs - In My Tribe

Feeder - Silent Cry

Simple Minds - New Gold Dream

Jethro Tull - stormwatch

Yes - Close to the edge

Today's choice is...

My Morning Jacket 6/20/2008 show at Radio City Music Hall

We were lucky enough to be at the show as my gift to my sweetheart at Valentimes Day. The tickets were not cheap, but the seats were fantastic as was the sound at the theater. The show was one of the best live shows i've ever had the pleasure of being present for.

i'm kickin it this way....

Guided By Voices: Live From Austin Texas (Austin City Limits)
I like this because Robert Pollard begins the show fairly sober and by the end of the show he is completely ****faced and can barely get the words out. All the while he and the band never skip a beat. Also has a Pete Yorn guest spot.

51MRM4S2q5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I'm playing all the songs of Tom Waits on my pc. I went to the show on saturday and man he was really a great legend in front of me. I love this man!Just him backing band was a bit too much clean especially the guitar man.

Back