• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

mammoccio said:
Correct! btw if theres someone in the world without "female side" there will be Tom Waits and ........Chuck Norris of course :lol:
Which is why i'm playing ...

Rollins Band
"The End Of Silence"

EndofSilence.jpg

Kid Rock- All Summer Long. When I first heard it I thought it was really boring. Love it now, makes me want to put a cowboy hat and boots on and start line dancing :)

rainbowberry said:
Kid Rock- All Summer Long. When I first heard it I thought it was really boring. Love it now, makes me want to put a cowboy hat and boots on and start line dancing :)
I just threw up in my mouth.

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID BLAHHHHH!!

ugh!!! BLECH!! : : hack hack : :

rainbowberry said:

Now there's an amusing thought.....seeing you do the tush-push.:lol:

"HEAVEN AND HELL" Black Sabbath.

Real solid album. Dio's voice has really grown on me over the years. Gonna see 'em w/ Motorhead and Judas priest in August.
:onfire:

rainbowberry said:
Surely everyone loves a cheesy song at some point :eh:

Yeah! Absolutely! And there is nothing wrong with that.

...although I gotta say that I do not like this song at all (believe it or not! :)).

playing now: David Bowie - Afraid of Americans

next: Editors - Open your arms

Chiliac said:
So what are you waiting for? Get you RATT-like stretch pants on and spin around to NELSON!

ugh...me in stretch pants? Ewwwwww...thats not an attractive thought at all:sick:
thats like trying to stuff 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound bag

oh, and i never did like nelson

chuk hell said:
"HEAVEN AND HELL" Black Sabbath.

Real solid album. Dio's voice has really grown on me over the years. Gonna see 'em w/ Motorhead and Judas priest in August.
:onfire:

gotta agree with you chuck,ronnys voice is one that deserved more airplay and he definetly deserves more recognition,weather he was with rainbow or sabbath he was great :)

Back