• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dirty Pretty Things - Tired of England

I'm not really happy with their new album, sounds like they are trying to be sth they aren't, but this is a great song although it sounds as if Morrisey has written it for them! I hope the album will grow on me after listening to it a few more times...

rainbowberry said:
OK then, I like 'The Ketchup Song' too, I know all the moves :oops:

ok I watched that video, & damn those gals are hot!
dont know what they were saying so I dont get the ketchup song point, but then if they looked like that they can sing all they want about some ketchup :lol: (but I dont think the song is about ketchup though)

other than that not my style of music.

listening to now - clutch & helloween

I think I was told once - when the song was in the charts - that they do not sing about anything. The words are supposedly just made up. Not sure if that's true, but could very well be imo!

...but it's not exactly my cup of tea either! :)

Chiliac said:
Dirty Pretty Things - Tired of England

I'm not really happy with their new album, sounds like they are trying to be sth they aren't, but this is a great song although it sounds as if Morrisey has written it for them! I hope the album will grow on me after listening to it a few more times...

You like all the good bands don't you Chiliac. Have they lost their Libertines sound?

The Ketchup song might be a load of cr*p but great to dance to.

After listening to it again yesterday nite I like it a bit more, seems it's growing on me after all. But yeah, they sound much less like the Libertines than on the first album. I'm curious what you'll think about it.

Thanks, but I can easily return the compliment! :)

Haha, I like this better than the original!

You're not gonna convince me of your bad taste that easily!
smilie_musik_057.gif

Well, I'm neither into the ketchup song nor into Kid Rock, but as you said everybody's entitled to liking some cheesy stuff! :)

atm I am listening to Glasvegas again, since you mentioned them I can't stop playing their album and actually got into the accent I failed to notice before that. Thanks for the enlightenment!!! :)

Necrocannibal said:
One of my favorite bands is releasing a new album so Im listiening to that on youtube now.

I find youtube the best place to get music.

Chiliac said:
Haha, I like this better than the original!

You're not gonna convince me of your bad taste that easily!
smilie_musik_057.gif

Do you like Biffy Clyro?

Uh huh!!! Saw them last year at a festival and they really rocked the place! I liked them before that, but that was the last thing I needed to really get into them!

That's not too surprising for you I guess.... :)

Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)

my fave song of all time :P not to mention perfect for testing how your speakers are coping at full tilt.

wow...looks like the neighbors just moved out :D

bentalphanerd said:
wow...looks like the neighbors just moved out :D

:lol:

I'm listening to Muse-Plug in baby, well I was but it's just finished, now Coldplay- Viva la Vida, it reminds me of Christmas for some reason.

Kid Rock has made it to number one in the UK charts with All Summer Long :P I wonder if Talas bought it or downloaded it to help it get there :eh:

Back