• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The only pro about having this neighbour was that I could be sure that I could play music loud whenever I wanted to, knowing he wouldn't complain. He was an embarassment anyway, if had a better taste, okay... but he was playing crap only!

my neighbors must be deaf 'cause they don't complain...I get out in the garage and crank up my Mackie 808S thru 4 JBL twin 15s and 2 JBL 18 powered subwoofers...they don't seem to mind...and I have 4 JBL 12" monitors pointed directly at my face....it is definately a body experience...

AlabamaJack said:
I get out in the garage and crank up my Mackie 808S thru 4 JBL twin 15s and 2 JBL 18 powered subwoofers...they don't seem to mind...and I have 4 JBL 12" monitors pointed directly at my face....it is definately a body experience...

Nice. My friend Thom has a recording studio in his house and all i know is when you sit in front of 4 Adam Audio S2.5A active studio monitors cranked up to max....that is a severe body experience.

Never knew my face could be moved 3/4 of the way around my skull by sound pressure alone.

AlabamaJack said:
my neighbors must be deaf 'cause they don't complain...I get out in the garage and crank up my Mackie 808S thru 4 JBL twin 15s and 2 JBL 18 powered subwoofers...they don't seem to mind...and I have 4 JBL 12" monitors pointed directly at my face....it is definately a body experience...

Great! Unfortunately none of my neighbors is deaf enough to not call the police if I would pump up the volume like that in my garage.

danzig right now.
had my buddy rolling (laughing) the other day, when I switch my XM to the elvis channel (for a bit) I knew & sang some of the songs :P its one of those things you had to be there.

chilehunter said:
good song, I like that one & death before dishonor, meet the monster, the devils own.

right now listening to gingerjake (local band)
You have a fine taste in music, brother. :)
Didn't care much for GingerJake, though. BUT Amanda IS hot. ;)

on the player currently...

Hank Williams III's new disc "Damn Right, Rebel Proud"...

it is an interesting listen...I wouldn't say it is his best but has some great tracks (and some that are forgettable)...

might go back to Wayne Hancock for the end-all-be-all answer in roots country to Hank Sr....

Back