• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

The Imagined Village - Cold haily windy night..Just so damn good
Classic english folk,Bhangra and just an amazing sound...

Sickmont said:
Enigma? AWESOME! I haven't heard their stuff in ages. Now i gotta go find some. Damn, you've got excellent taste, RB.

I'm still listening to them.

talas said:
Good taste R.B and when you can get a fork in the stork..oops lol..and it goes in easy its done..love broccoli :lol: :lol:

It's a bit late now :lol: some stupid internet site said 25 minutes, I'd cut it up in small bits and it's like mush, mush like when I drained it most of it fell through the colander.

rainbowberry said:
I'm still listening to them.

It's a bit late now :lol: some stupid internet site said 25 minutes, I'd cut it up in small bits and it's like mush, mush like when I drained it most of it fell through the colander.

:lol: Hey Its Friday No Worry`s :lol:

It is mandatory to work 8 hrs each year at the garden compound where my garden is. You know, doing stuff that everyone benefits from, but that isn't related to a single garden, like fixing stuff, cutting trees in neglected gardens etc... It's always on a Saturday so everyone can make it. I missed my chance to do that while it was still warm, because I got home pissed at 5 and didn't feel like getting up an hour later... If I don't do it tomorrow, I'll have to pay for each hour I didn't work, so I'd better pull myself together and stay in tonite, although I was planning to go to a concert, but I know I wouldn't be home before 2 and you know the rest of the story!

talas said:
:lol: Hey Its Friday No Worry`s ;)

Yeah, well of course I have cooked broccoli before honestly :) Hey I needed you earlier Talas when the broccoli got to about the 15 minute mark I'd guess. I know now though.

Sickmont said:
Yeah, i do also. I'm moving to another apartment. What do you have ot do?

Hey I'd help you if I lived over your way, I'd be no good at lifting really heavy stuff but I can make drinks and be bossy about where I think stuff should go.

rainbowberry said:
Hey I'd help you if I lived over your way, I'd be no good at lifting really heavy stuff but I can make drinks and be bossy about where I think stuff should go.

Same here, I can't lift really heavy stuff either, well I can, but I have suffered two disc prolapses already and decided I'd better be careful. I always offer to drive the truck though.

Guys Have a Good Weekend/Friday
drinking-48.GIF

rainbowberry said:

yeah, i could use a hottie directing traffic.

Chiliac said:
Same here, I can't lift really heavy stuff either, well I can, but I have suffered two disc prolapses already and decided I'd better be careful. I always offer to drive the truck though.

That sounds really painful. I'm just no good with heavy stuff because it's usually heavier than me.

Sickmont said:
yeah, i could use a hottie directing traffic.

I could cook for you too :)

rainbowberry said:
That sounds really painful. I'm just no good with heavy stuff because it's usually heavier than me.

It is more painful than you wanna know and the worst part is that you can't move and even "going" to the toilet takes ages. I hate feeling that helpless. Gladly, I'm fine at the moment!

Chiliac said:
It is more painful than you wanna know and the worst part is that you can't move and even "going" to the toilet takes ages. I hate feeling that helpless. Gladly, I'm fine at the moment!

I've heard it's on par with childbirth. I hope you keep fine.

Sickmont said:
NICE! She wants to cook my food!
Actually, if you were here i'd get absolutely nothing done you know.:)

I'd cook broccoli, no of course I wouldn't subject you to my cooking. You'd have salad with Scotch Bonnets tossed in it. I can do sandwiches too. But I think we'd still get nothing done apart from drinking beer and eating my concoctions.

I'm rocking "Underground Communication" by Bassnectar. I'm in a DnB mood today for some reason and I'm sober.

Back