• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

talas said:
You like it let loose and not saddled your rock Omri..Must admit i like Sepultura..My old rock says i should not.But hay there good :lol:
The only thing I got from that was "I like Sepultura". ;)

been listen to the new GnR chinese democracy since this afternoon (& right now, a album that you have to get used to)
its alright, if you're looking to hear something like the old GnR jamming tunes, its not on this album.

HIJACK ALERT,but just for a moment.

What do you guys use for downloading music? I hate limewire as it seems to "eat" your computer.
Any ideas as to other sources that you use and trust would be met with sincere thanks :)

Well I mostly OWN the music I listen to, and the few songs I don't I listen to on YouTube. it is kinda rare, but I use eMule for downloading music.

Novacastrian said:
HIJACK ALERT,but just for a moment.

What do you guys use for downloading music? I hate limewire as it seems to "eat" your computer.
Any ideas as to other sources that you use and trust would be met with sincere thanks :)

i've used soulseek for years - can be a bit of screwing around to get it through the router (if you have one)

http://www.slsknet.org/

rainbowberry said:
Limewire hasn't eaten my computer yet.

I've been using limewire for a few years and I've never had a problem with it, and my virus scanner protects me pretty good...

moyboy said:
I've been using limewire for a few years and I've never had a problem with it, and my virus scanner protects me pretty good...

Not like i am ignoring other posts but this one seems to wrap it up best:P

Thanks for the input guys. now back to normal programming.

rainbowberry said:
Zero 7- Destiny. Just wondering if SM's ever heard it. I love the video, it reminds me of London.

Nope, not until just now. I checked it out on Youtube. Good song. I'm very impressed.

Omri said:
Five Finger Death Punch - The Bleeding

Great song - pop potential from a metal band. Omri, you have some good taste in music. I'm listening to "Brunanburh" by Forefather (UK) from their 2008 album Steadfast - my current Album of the Year. Some of the most insane riffing you will ever hear in that CD.

Back