• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Tom Waits: Waltzing Matilda "...good night to the street sweepers, night watchmen, flame keepers, good bye Matilda too..."

There seems to be a great number of folks with good taste here..

Chicane - Offshore
Talvin Singh - Traveler

Well I was trying to listen for a knock at the door but all I can hear vibrating through the ceiling is Scooter- The Question is... :) and by the sounds of the thumping I reckon he's also doing the dance too.

* God give me strength *

OMG - my thoughts are with you, RB!!!
I had a neighbour some years ago that was playing all kinds of crap all day (and nite!) long at full volume and even sung along now and then.

Chiliac said:
OMG - my thoughts are with you, RB!!!
I had a neighbour some years ago that was playing all kinds of crap all day (and nite!) long at full volume and even sung along now and then.

My downstairs neighbors used to do this shit too. I finally got sick of it and took a large rubbermaid container, placed it over the ridiculous subwoofer I have on my surround system to help direct all the bass toward the floor. Turned on a bass test @ full volume and went and took a shit. They came upstairs to tell me to please turn it down. Something about pictures falling off the wall or something. I had no more problems with them.

Back