food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

Well.....not really COOKED.....but it's still spicy and damn good eats:

LUNCH....

100_2456.jpg

100_2457.jpg

100_2458.jpg

OM NOM NOM!!!

Most rightous indeed! I don't have any fish tacos to trade...but I might be able to swing some powder for a claw or two.

Okay, I'll let you both have a pass since I wouldn't want you guys wasting perfectly good powder like that. Plus, y'all might be able to take the heat. :rofl:

I love it and can take it up to a point. Jump back and kiss 'yo 'sef! Your powders are as good and hot as it gets for moi. I love 'em loooooooong time!

Here's one from the PeePee Posse.

We had our T-Day dinner on Sunday and had quite a few mashed potatoes left over, so i decided to make Mashed Potato Pancakes Pepperfreak's way (hot). These are made with garlic powder, Tabasco Powder and a tad of Jolokia Powder. I must say that they turned out fantastic!

So...feast your eyes on this magnificent breakfast created by one of your PeePee Posse. :lol:

Some CI action
Food042.jpg

Time to enjoy...
Food046.jpg

That is a profound PP posse breakfast there Rose, and some good lickin chicken coming from Blanche :crazy: I gotta get another meal posted this weekend, goin for sushi tonight.

Here are a few more teasers.....

Chicken....picked and separated.....got about a pound of meat there.

100_2512.jpg

Chicken broth, cracked pepper, and a warm beer:

100_2513.jpg

Toss in the carcass (which will be saved for another soup after being drained and picked further!) for about 30 minutes:

100_2514.jpg

Onion and celery (both chopped):

100_2515.jpg

and the beat goes on......

Back