• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

billyboy said:
Bent you got yourself a deal!;)

It arrived 9am today...talk about service :cool:

The sauce smells great, will make the corned beef sanga's I'm having for lunch a little more exiting :onfire:

The naga pod looks extreme, I'm going to show it off to a few friends & neighbours then try it out in a pathetic wussy kind of way :P

Thanks BB - yours should be there tomorrow

The naga pod looks extreme, I'm going to show it off to a few friends & neighbours then try it out in a pathetic wussy kind of way :P

Im not game either! Of the little raw bits & pieces Ive tasted these are the "beez neez" in the heatfactor department, yet still that wonderful flavour the Naga possesses somehow pokes through!

The look of them alone, definitely do them justice!

;)Bet you thought the sauce was going to blow your head off!

The pods in the sauce where half size pods of what you got, in only a small batch of 250ml. Done C64 style, pods not cooked added in blender last thing. :)

Looking forward to some PAIN!:)

I loved it...very tasty, it's funny naga is exactly how i thought it would taste. I thought the sauce was sweet, (did you add salt?)....then when I finished the sandwich the heat came through.....oh it was gooood.
More tonight:)

:) I tasted "PAIN" today! Very nice flavour Bent, It has a fantastic aroma to it as well, WOW it smells good! I also like the creeper heat to it. YUMMY! Glad Ive got two bottles as one wont last long:P

glad you like it mate - & yes, make a pig of yourself on it - thats the idea ;)
It's not really that hot...but you can just have a little too much and it'll bite you back:mouthonfire:

woo hoo - the Aussie Chilli connection is alive and flourishing!

I received two lovely fresh naga pods today from Billyboy! thanks dude!

now I've just got to decide whether I eat them IGG-style or whether I go for the more sedate style of consumption...

billyboy said:
:) I tasted "PAIN" today! Very nice flavour Bent, It has a fantastic aroma to it as well, WOW it smells good! I also like the creeper heat to it. YUMMY! Glad Ive got two bottles as one wont last long:P

I actually have to crack the bottle open every now & then just to take a sniff, it's a little addictive ...but that may be just me blowing my own horn :P
House does smell good though when I'm cooking up 15 litres of the stuff.

I was pretty tame today too... All I had was some fried rice with some hungarian wax chillies, and pork chops marinated in Pappy's Moonshine Madness 'hot' bbq sauce... which isn't very hot, but has a nice flavour. In retrospect I should've added some of the Chilli Willies Habanero Fire Water I picked up today...

All those green unripe nagas in my garden are really starting to tease me :(

bentalphanerd said:
Did you wander around the corner & visit the man himself?

No, I emailed him but he said he'd rather I buy from one of the local shops around here that stock his stuff, support local business and all that.

lol good luck with that one Mark.
...think Guns and Roses... think .."welcome to thejungle"
Sing "Your in the jungle baby... you gonna die..."

You gonna get a sweat up bro like the bhut incident but more funny because I'm not suffering at the same time. lol

:drooling::drooling::drooling:

DSCF0040.jpg

Back