food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

photo-2-e1393546150449.png

I'm sorry you feel that way. I was just trying to lighten the mood is all. Surely you must be used to people busting on Keystone Light. Who fuckin cares? You like what you like. Others my disagree. It ain't no thang. Keep posting your killer food! 99% of the time everyone loves it. That's not too bad IMO...

How many pages will this go on?!!!

Usually the one thing everyone agrees with on this forum is homemade is better. Except for waffles. Okay. Now we know.

Movingggg on!!!!!

I've dissed Martin's rolls but no one got offended. Maybe Martin's if they read it lol. Sheesh-o-drama.

I got into this late, so I had to go back several posts to see what the heck everyone was talking about. Those Waffles and Chicken look excellent to me!  But I'm Half Italian and Half Texan, so I crave some pretty weird stuff.

Squashed Peanut Butter, Banana, Honey and Hab Sauce on Waffles anyone?, Yummm!

The Hot Pepper said:

How many pages will this go on?!!!

Usually the one thing everyone agrees with on this forum is homemade is better. Except for waffles. Okay. Now we know.

Movingggg on!!!!!

I've dissed Martin's rolls but no one got offended. Maybe Martin's if they read it lol. Sheesh-o-drama.

mf-140214-246487030411076960.png

It's only worth it if it gets stuck in your head ...

♪♫♫♪ Let it go! ... Let it go! ... ♪♫♫♪

For the love of....

yes pics SOMEONE!

I use lemon not lime too. I like the fresh, brightness that is less sour.

The cracked pepper sounds like a nice addition actually! Gotta try that.

:)

Danielle and I are standing at the bar, eating crackers, and I look over at her pad, and that's what she's looking at it ...

I was a little worried, so I asked ... fortunately she just wanted to preserve her Moscato ...

Pinhigh said:
Looking good! PVC pipe is another possibility for a habitat.

Can't wait to see the soil vs Aqua difference.
I'm no expert, but I've heard the cork it comes with is just as good as the gadgets in this case.

No pun intended (although it would be a really good one. Ha!)

Edit: Wait. You have a bar? What's your address?

WTF?? I was trying to quote the post above?

Back