food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

quad - the chilli toast looks good & with some decent heat.

heres some fresh salsa I made today, filled 1 canning quart jar.
I decided not to use the red bell, only used 7 of the 8 fatalii's, & of course didnt use all of the cilantro & beans, just a little of sea salt.

DSCF3679.jpg

DSCF3682.jpg

Well, it's not much of a meal, more of a side that I had as a snack. I dunno why I didn't think of it before, but spicy beans or asparagus is pretty damn good.

I heated some EVOO in a frying pan, dropped in 5 super chili's (cut in half diagonally) when the oil was hot and let them sizzle a bit. I then dropped some asparagus into the oil and topped with fresh coarse ground pepper and granulated garlic. Shake the pan to get the oil over everything and cover. Cook until soft. I imagine that you could use any pepper just make sure you fry it in the oil long enough to make it hot. It's also pretty good with string beans.

hotasperigus.jpg

Thanks guys!

Here's today's concoction: Cheese Kaiser Roll Deli Pizza + Ouch

Took a Cheese Kaiser roll, cut it in half.

Then, it got spread with my Naga4Brainz sauce, also adding bologna, jalapeno, onion, S&P, chipotle/jap powder, hab powder, a sprinkle of Mexican Oregano, shaved summer sausage, diced CR hab, Mozzarella, and a dusting with cayenne powder for a nice contrast.

All ready to get melty-fied...
S6304539.jpg

Fresh outa the toaster oven...
S6304540.jpg

How freekin' awesome is this!
S6304544.jpg

It's a killer 5-min snack for watching TV.

Tastes just like a deli sammich, but warm and melty and $%#&* hot. :D

Thx man!!

Chiles Involved:

Sauce: Brain Strain 7-pot, Bhut Jolokia, Habs
Fresh: Jalapenos, CR Habs
Powders: Cayenne, Habanero, Chipotle/Asian

TAKE THAT QUIZNOS!!!

Wheeew, I'm about done eating it now.
Pretty much sucking wind and sweating like a racehorse...good times. :D

I'm making some baked chicken drumsticks covered in Sriracha. Kinda like how I do my baked wings, only using larger pieces & Sriracha instead of wing sauce. I'm on a huuuuge Sriracha kick lately. I can't get enough.

Hey girl...where ya' been? Careful with the sririacha. Before long it will replace ketchup. Wait! That's not a bad thing.

Salute', TB.

You know, I've never been a big ketchup fan! Not even w/ fries!

I've been lurkin' here a bit but not posting lately 'cause...well...I haven't made anything tasty for awhile! And I'm still trying to watch what I eat & this forum always makes me hungry for something fatty & spicy lol. But, the other day a chick I have a crush on @ work started talking about how much she loved Sriracha & it made (her all that much hotter in my eyes) me start craving that sauce again. I have a huge bottle of it in my refrigerator that I've doctored up w/ a bit of Da Bomb & a can of the same brand's garlic chili sauce. It's like Sriracha on steroids!

Here's the chicken. It's insanely hot & tasty. I can't resize the pic :(. So here's some up close hot chicken goodness.

[see Omri's post]

Back