food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

I do AWESOME lamb shanks.. you guys just wait.. my winter cooking is waaay better than my summer cooking :P

I'm not sure i know what you mean by the B&B... so i may have to say... no???? that may change once i know what you're on about tho :P

not till the weekend!! i'm semi-sober through the week.. no serious cookin till friday :P and even then.. i may decide to put too much vinegar in :P

JayT said:
If she doesn't exist, who do I keep having these pointless conversations with then? And will someone PLEASE post some food here so we can make it stop. Mel???

Yourself and the other board members?

JayT said:
If she doesn't exist, who do I keep having these pointless conversations with then? And will someone PLEASE post some food here so we can make it stop. Mel???

Ok, nothing super special. Just a lunch time sammich with homemade Italian Herb bread, garlic sausage/coil, onions, green pepper, mozzarella cheese, tomato, some jap mayo and a whole tasmanian hab. Lightly toasted with the garlic sausage, onions and cheese. Then once the cheese was melted the rest went on. I really like the Tasmanian habs. They've got pretty decent flavor and very tolerable heat.

sammich1.jpg

Blister, I love the sandwich and I bet it would go good with NJA's soup.

NJA, that soup (please don't be offended i called it a soup) looks Divine.

hey guys, you need to eat it with any bread to enjoy its wonderful taste.
I am entering this recipe for veggie throwdown which we call as fiesta

did another sammich. The g/f made up some tuna the other day and as usual, it was swimming in mayo. DOn't get me wrong, I don't hate mayo, but there is a fine line between just enough and 6 liters. Anywho, the sammich is on my home made italian herb bread with spicy deli mustard, fresh ground pepper, diced serrano (only fresh pepper on hand), red onion, and a sprinkling of celery salt. Topped it off with shredded mozza and into the foreman grill to melt the cheese a bit. A couple of pickles on the side and good to go!

tuna-melt-sammich.jpg

Back