food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

Novacastrian said:
Me thinks that it will be just a tad warm! :D

My last batch had around 20 frozen O-Habs but wasn't quite hot enough for my liking. I think this one might burn me good.

thehotpepper.com said:
Superb! It's authentic man. Chili is chili. Texas chili, and chili for judging is different... but that's chili!

pssst.... it has beans....don't tell TB.

I saw that. It's still chili just not Texas red. I'd go for this with all those fresh peppers. Are you going to add any dry peppers besides paprika?

Well it's hot alright and damn tasty, see you soon TB :)

009.jpg

DAMN, JIMMY!!!

THAT is some TASTY chili!! We'd of been satisfied with a can of Hormel, and you go and break out this GORMET stuff!!

.....sorry......I channel Samuel Jackson from time to time....

I wanted to stop in and give y'all a heads up......

Despite the fact that I didn't have fresh batteries for the camera and thus have no photo documentation, so boooo on me.

BUT... I just made Paul's Scallop Fettuccine and it was out of this world! Paul, thanks so much for posting it and giving me the inspiration to give it a whirl. The only thing I changed was 1. I used Cajun Seasoning instead of Jerk (I couldn't find Jerk :lol: ) and I used 3 extra shakes of the 7 Pod Powder, I guess all of those Bloody Marys have boosted my tolerances.

This dish is truly worthy trying and it was so simple to make and if you opt not to give it a try...well, guess you won't know what your missing. :D

I WILL MAKE THIS AGAIN!

Thanks Paul

Ain't no pic it ain't never happened!

Back