• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
wow those plants are laden ... nice work ... good size containers as well although I don't think I would fit too many on my balconies :lol:

Whats the story with a mix of Choc and Red on the same plant??

EDIT: that trini scorp looks evil .. :hell:

Mango Chilli Sauce bubbling on stove.
anlaurasauceskids006.jpg

Two headed White Devils tongue
IMG_20110413_3615.jpg

Winter pickings
IMG_20110506_3664.jpg

Billy Boy douglahs
IMG_20110506_3665.jpg

Great to see the Winter is being nice to you Sandgroper. Those Winter Pods are looking awesome. :cool:
I was surprised also how well some of my Chilli/Tomatoes have been going so far.
How you finding the Billy Boy Douglah? Boy it packs a punch!!!

I'm pretty sure they are still hiring at work, i'll find out if you are interested.

Micca

Micca,Yeah mate that would be great, The billyboys are the ones that have hurt me the most of all. They nasty

Trippa, we have had a pretty mild winter over here but its cranking up now. The red and choc on the same plant is weird I know but its real.

A few bhuts
IMG_20110528_3843.jpg

and some yellow bhuts
IMG_20110528_3844.jpg

Khaki Trinindad scorp, ripens this color but is orange inside
IMG_20110528_3850.jpg

inside the khaki TS
IMG_20110528_3851.jpg

inside billyboy
IMG_20110528_3854.jpg

inside yellow bhuts
IMG_20110528_3856.jpg

Wow, pretty amazing harvest there. Do you live near the swan valley or something?
Don;t worry, not planning a raid, but only because of the chilli guarding dog...

I would love to visit ya out in the sticks there! Glad to know that you got home safe too.
Mango sauce is the bomb. :hell:

Love the colour on the Khaki Scorps :cool:
That's a truckload of pods too.

Sure i'll ask for ya.

Micca

Thanks mate, Yeah the Khaki Scorps are something special, They sure are hot.
Holy c... that looks mighty awesome!

Thanks Omri
I would love to visit ya out in the sticks there! Glad to know that you got home safe too.
Mango sauce is the bomb. :hell:

Come over for a visit mate. I will get the rest of the sauce to ya soon
Nice harvest Sandgroper. :onfire:
Thanks Moo, Ive got a few hundred to overwinter too and still lots to pick.

Wow, pretty amazing harvest there. Do you live near the swan valley or something?
Don;t worry, not planning a raid, but only because of the chilli guarding dog...

Hey Pablo, I;m in Gingin West and the dog has a partner but the Jack Russell that died from a snakebite was the best guard dog of all.
Where are you.

Just planted my second lot of seeds after soaking in Chamomile tea solution. Got busy and left them twice as long as I wanted.

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Rocoto Peru Bitumi
Manzano Amarillo
Guampinha De Veadho
Scotch Bonnet TFM
Bahamiah Goat Pepper
Antillais Carribean
Topaz Chili
Fresno
Peppadew
Purple Tiger
7 Pot Brain Strain
Hungarian Yellow Wax Hot
Poblano
Bolivian Rainbow
Big Jim
Naga Morich
Asian Birdseye
Tabasco
Chilli Fiesta
Peter Pepper

I also planted 27 Cayenne Gold seeds after soaking in an acid solution as an experiment. If I get a high germination rate I will do a trial with different concentrations and pH levels.
Not sure what I'm going to do with all these plants when they really start growing. They will have to go outside and deal with the cold because I do not have the space at all!

Just planted my second lot of seeds after soaking in Chamomile tea solution. Got busy and left them twice as long as I wanted.

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Rocoto Peru Bitumi
Manzano Amarillo
Guampinha De Veadho
Scotch Bonnet TFM
Bahamiah Goat Pepper
Antillais Carribean
Topaz Chili
Fresno
Peppadew
Purple Tiger
7 Pot Brain Strain
Hungarian Yellow Wax Hot
Poblano
Bolivian Rainbow
Big Jim
Naga Morich
Asian Birdseye
Tabasco
Chilli Fiesta
Peter Pepper

I also planted 27 Cayenne Gold seeds after soaking in an acid solution as an experiment. If I get a high germination rate I will do a trial with different concentrations and pH levels.
Not sure what I'm going to do with all these plants when they really start growing. They will have to go outside and deal with the cold because I do not have the space at all!

Thats a nice list of additions mega ... sweet work :cool:

WB, Marc! Was wondering where ya got to!

And, man, you are killing it! Can't believe your plants are still pumping 'em out in the middle of winter! :cool:

(I'm getting one or two here and there, but daaaamn.....)

Back