• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Your favorite album?

Anything By Miley Cyrus.....NOT...:D:P

I have to say:

AC/DC, Back in Black
Crowded House, Best of
Van Halen, 5150

All depends on the mood i'm in.......

I've been thinking a good bit about this and i'm changing my vote to

Tones on Tail - Night Music

I used to listen to that for hours on end with just the christmas lights on in my room. It was exceptional mood music for me.

"Don't rock - Wobble"

moyboy said:
Anything By Miley Cyrus.....NOT...:lol::clap:

I have to say:

AC/DC, Back in Black
Crowded House, Best of
Van Halen, 5150

All depends on the mood i'm in.......

gotta say moy I'm a big accadacca fan - very partial to VH also (lover of 80's music)

my favourite is out of these two AC/DC albums

TNT
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Back In Black was excellent but I gotta say that Bon Scott was the ducks guts, a bit like David Lee Roth was the better front man for VH.

chilliman64 said:
gotta say moy I'm a big accadacca fan - very partial to VH also (lover of 80's music)

my favourite is out of these two AC/DC albums

TNT
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Back In Black was excellent but I gotta say that Bon Scott was the ducks guts, a bit like David Lee Roth was the better front man for VH.

I'm not going to argue with you about AC/DC. I have all their music either on vinyl, tape or CD. the tapes (4 of) are going to be CD xmas presents....

I really like the sound of vinyl so I am happy to keep them as they are, and I have copied the albums on vinyl over to CD at a mates place if i want the music in the car.....

At the moment I'm heavily down under. Rose Tattoo's "25 to Life" is running up and down. Cos' I'm a bad boy for love and nice boys don't play Rock'n'Roll.

I love their first album, I like some of the others, too, but the first one is the best. Actually, the best thing I've ever heard from them was the "Reading 1981" bootleg - awesome!

Chiliac said:
I love their first album, I like some of the others, too, but the first one is the best. Actually, the best thing I've ever heard from them was the "Reading 1981" bootleg - awesome!

Ts ts ts... Bootlegs, moonshine and smuggled chili seeds... Where do I end up here? :rolleyes:

Not sure if you can call it a real album as such, but Alice In Chains -- Unplugged is my fav all time listen from one end to the other without skipping. Seems to me that the real test of a band is if they sound decent live. Hell these guys sound better live than in studio recordings. Damn shame that he died, he had a gift.

Probably The Rolling Stone's 'Exile on Main St.'

that album will take you down and then bring you out through your troubles...

plus "Let it Loose" is probably Jagger's finest vocal effort ever

It's so hard to pick one. Here's some that come to mind quickly

Queensryche - "Operation Mindcrime"
Metallica - "Ride The Lightning"
Rush - "2112"
Judas Priest - "Sad Wings of Destiny"
more recently - Green Carnation - "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" (2001)

Roky Erickson & The Explosives - Casting The Runes

What a performance. The best rock'n roll album ever ... no, the best album ever recorded.

Pink Floyd- The Wall. This album when I first heard it in like 5th or 6th grade....while in the 90's. This album took me on such a journey that any time I hear a song from it a little journey still takes place. I never did drugs so I can only imagine the "experience" I would get from mind expansion. There have been several bands to excite me but this is the most memorable. A song in recent times to do the same thing is Andy McKee- Ryylan. Most beautiful acoustic song ever written in my opinion. No words but this song is best enjoyed laying in a hammock with a blue sky. Try it out.

Nice thread revival!

I'd say The Cars first album......or Fleetwood Mac-Rumors

Both iconic albums and two of my all-time favs.

Oh and to note on the above topic, Vinyl is the best way to listen to music. New digital recordings just squeeze the love and life out of the songs. I use to listen to my dads old rock records on my vinyl machine.

Back