• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November is The Best Meal I Ever Ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm a big guy... Haven't really met a meal I didn't like. This is a toughy, but I'm up for the challenge.

yea i wont be able to recreate this

2011-03-25_21-19-01_585.jpg

I say, hit it with a branding iron and plate the m'fer!!! Nothing drives me crazier than going to a steak or burger restaurant and them saying "some pink, or no pink." If I wanted overcooked, I'd stay home and let my wife cook my steak!!! :mad:

Ok, so I'm a big guy... Haven't really met a meal I didn't like. This is a toughy, but I'm up for the challenge.

If I wanted overcooked, I'd stay home and let my wife cook my steak!!! :mad:

Works for me! Cook the steaks, and while you're at it, DO THE DISHES!

Ok I have it narrowed down now.

To only 7. Still have more narrowing down to do.

Sure is tasty narrowing things diown though! :)

You sound just like my wife.

Everyday I cook and I clean
Make that money for your diamond rings
But you mistreat me baby
And that ain't cool
You mistreat me baby
But I ain't your fool

Well, hunny, I only have one diamond ring, and I was married 8 years before he gave it to me. I asked for a boat, he gave me a diamond ring~ don't blame me for having one.

My rules in my kitchen are- if you're going to bitch about the food, you can bloody well cook it yourself. Or go hungry! So if anyone is griping about how their steak is cooked------get to it, Bubba!

:cool:
It's all good, sugah~

Oh, and in regards to what to do for the TD? Had that figured out in 20 seconds.

mrs. blues is banned from the kitchen so I do the cooking and cleaning anyways. Bothers her so much she goes off to sulk at her computer desk with a box of chocolate. :lol:

Does that mean that her bowl is going to make its SECOND appearance in a T-down?

As Bill Clinton would say..."That is a very good question and I appreciate you asking but before I answer, I'd like to tell you a story about a young man growing up in the heartland of America..."

I could win this with one strip of bacon on a paper plate......

...and shrimp scampi...and fried fish...and potato salad...and conch fritters...and salmon cakes...and 824 bottles of hot sauce...and chicken wings...and crab legs...and cheese sauce.

C'mon buddy, a P2k throwdown NEVER has less than 58 ingredients. Bacon and plate, my eye!!!

:)

No I didn't.

But now that you mention it, I might need a platter... some Ice cube trays.... some Fatalli powder.... a ladle.... and our trusty Microwave...

heh heh heh . . . . . . . .

...and shrimp scampi...and fried fish...and potato salad...and conch fritters...and salmon cakes...and 824 bottles of hot sauce...and chicken wings...and crab legs...and cheese sauce.

and banana leaves...and beer bracelets...and...guns...and Bear...and microwave hotdogs...and deepfried spam...and buffalo turds...and..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back