• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November is The Best Meal I Ever Ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and deepfried spam...and buffalo turds...and..

..... I suddenly don't feel hungry any more! :lol:

C'mon G, man up!

Now THAT would be interesting! ;)

Geeme, I'm not hungry either~ :puke:

wanna borrow somthing?

whip.gif

Holy shit I just realized I will be back in PA for this Throwdown, back in my parents kitchen, ohh its going to be so glorious to have counter space, and burner space, and giggity its going to be awesome

Might have to do this at Jay's house, all this talk of So Flo and texas and posses's, it might finally just happen

Might have to do this at Jay's house.

Oh sure....trash HIS kitchen. My kitchen on the other hand....20 pounds of Semtex strapped to a 5 gallon bucket of bolts soaking in a ammonium nitrate solution would probably cause about twenty fo' dollah and fitty cent worth of damage.

Holy shit I just realized I will be back in PA for this Throwdown, back in my parents kitchen, ohh its going to be so glorious to have counter space, and burner space, and giggity its going to be awesomeMight have to do this at Jay's house, all this talk of So Flo and texas and posses's, it might finally just happen

I think your kitchen would be better. We'll see. You better be bringing beer.

Another sausage fest?

Bastard

Oh no you didn't! :rofl:

Oh yes he did. What's so funny?

Geeme, I'm not hungry either~ :puke: wanna borrow somthing?
whip.gif

As long as there aren't any limitations on how I use it! ;)
Limitations? NEVER! ENJOY~~~~

Suggestion for another TD- Tag team or partners! Some could do in real life others virtual.....

(psst, salsalady....stop muddying the waters! One TD at a time! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back