• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest November is The Best Meal I Ever Ate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good vid, no Keystones in sight and those 'dogs weren't microwaved. Does that make it a FAIL for the whole challenge? :lol:

maybe next time Kobayashi should challenge the Mt. Baker bear-
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002008625_webbeerbear18.html

That bear makes SoFlo bear look like such a pansy.

(just don't tell him that, he'll maul your face off and eat your children).

All I'm gonna say right now is:

BWA-HAHAHA-HAHA-HA!

And it ain't got nuthin' to do with no beer-swillin' Bear! He he..... hehehe..... hehe......

I want in this!! :) Being a chef myself am I still able to compete?? I mean, it hardly leaves a chance for the rest to compete but if you guys dont care im IN! LMAO :)

BP - More than one professional chef has fallen on their knees in the TD's. You got something worthy of a TD? BRING IT ON! :hell:

14 years in the kitchen including many 5star restaurants and i lost to juju's very deserved dish last month. BP we welcome you and your dish. Just don't get upset when someone with less experience wins. :)
Aaron

LOL I dont claim to be the best chef in the world...lol I was just kidding with my opening reply to this thread :) I cant wait for the challenge of this and good luck to everyone...including myself :)

I want in this!! :) Being a chef myself am I still able to compete?? I mean, it hardly leaves a chance for the rest to compete but if you guys dont care im IN! LMAO :)

Alright, another noobie to harass! :woohoo: You know we're going to have lots of fun teasing you.

Welcome to the fray, Bakers!

LOL I dont claim to be the best chef in the world...lol I was just kidding with my opening reply to this thread :) I cant wait for the challenge of this and good luck to everyone...including myself :)

You're getting in on half the fun, RIGHT NOW! Smack talk!!! Welcome to the "fray".
I think there will be a-lot of entrants on this one, given the meal guidelines this month!
Tons of fun to be had!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back