• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Oddest type of meat that you enjoy eating.

I'm not doubting a huge diamondback rattler was killed, but something that size would of been so out of the normal size that anyone would be proud to have killed it & taken pictures or some other type of documentation of it. or at least never cut the skin up into pieces & still have the huge rattle (tail) to show

nat - if I cant :rolleyes: can I at least :lol: :mouthonfire::P?
please show me where I've made childish insults towards you !
I've just been questioning your claims about a way out of normal size diamondback rattler that basically are huge constrictor sizes (for width)

chilehunter, you're an immature person. You don't even realize that you've insulted someone. You can try to justify your insults until the sun goes down, it won't change the fact that you've done something rude, selfish and ignorant.

My advice to you is to learn some manners.

As a direct result of your insults, I've left this group.

I hope you feel some sort of satisfaction from this.

At your level of maturity, I'm sure you do.

You'll notice the only posts remaining from me are edited thread starters. I would have removed them as well if I could. Perhaps the owner of the site will do so.

I won't tolerate being labeled as a liar by someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

NatGreenMeds said:
As a direct result of your insults, I've left this group.
Ok, this is where I step in and say that is just sillieness. Don't leave a good group just because you get into an arguement with one person. Let's be rational about this, can't we all just get along?

i once caught a fish... it was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

i'de like to take the pass from IGG, Puff and say.. CALM THE F DOWN. Ah thats better. you two need to have a drinking contest and then when you're both drunk you'll realize that you aren't so different after all.

btw the glorious intarnetweb is notorious for un readable 'tones'

nat - so lets get something straight, just because I dont believe you & will not without proof, therefore by your words I'm a immature rude inconsiderate idiot asshole that has no manners or respect & spews childish insults nonstop at you & feels superior over you :rolleyes:
are you sure you didnt forget anything else ?

but funny its all you, I've never said any childish insults towards you nor NEVER said you're a liar, I just wont believe your unbelievable claim unless proven otherwise ! sorry.

I'm a 200 lb adult man & I dont even have a 18" wide torso & the circumference is 3'5" but found an object that was 18" across & it had 4'6" circumference, so yea I have a very hard time believing your claim for 8' snake while other bigger snakes need to reach lengths of 20' or more to even come close to this width.

I dont know what I'm talking about ?
I guess many years ago belonging to a herpetology club & reading up on several different types of snakes & owning 3 retic pythons (1 was around 12'-13' in length) & 1 burmese python, I know nothing about snakes whats so ever. shit recently until days ago I always thought snakes had legs but thanks to you I now know they dont ;) but did you know theres actually 1 snake that does have legs ? (I forgot the name, so sue me)

I'd have to say you're the immature individual ! & your actions show it ! you go on a ranting childish name calling & delete your past posts & say you're leaving this forum. & then make a thread in a inappropriate section to do your childish rant, all because I wont believe your claim :rolleyes: also for a good reason why I wont believe it!

you aint nothing but a pompous individual !

& for the other members here, I've never said squat for insults towards nat. check the posts & a moderator can see whats been added or deleted from previous posts of mine & you wont find any insults posted or deleted!!! other than I wont believe his claim.

& for the so called rest of you forum members that think I just try to start arguments,whatever, when someone states BS I'll call ya on it ! or as for the "pass the seed parcel" I addressed some issues - but when I did I was a asshole but down the road you members brought some of those issues back up, so now whos being the hyprocites ?

Let's sum it up.

I was there. You weren't.

What I saw was exactly what I described.

You don't believe it.

You think I'm pompus.

I think you're being very rude.

Fine.

Now let's just drop it.

We'll get on with PEPPERS.

(BTW, yes, I've removed you from my ignore list. It's not worth it to have you on it.)

chilehunter said:
questioning your claims is not being rude, unless you live your life like a dictatorship & what you say is it.

- people saying buying chile seeds or pods on Ebay are a scam, even while theres members here that do sell on Ebay & legitimate items.

Good for you NatGreenMeds! If I quit every board that I had a disagreement in I would be super e-lonely.

Philipperv said:
Good for you NatGreenMeds! If I quit every board that I had a disagreement in I would be super e-lonely.

Thanks man. I'm here for Peppers, not snakes.

There are still people who think the earth is flat. You can tell them whatever you want, it won't change their minds. Why bother?

I've never met a person who thinks the earth is flat, but if I did, I'd probably just think they were humorous and ignore them.

NatGreenMeds said:
I've never met a person who thinks the earth is flat, but if I did, I'd probably just think they were humorous and ignore them.

As you read around you will see that I had to deal with my own set of "flat earth" people. I'm gonna take your advice and ignore them.

Okay to get this thread back on track, the weirdest meats I have eaten are probably goat, shetland pony, and Spam. I know it sounds odd, but I can guarantee that the goat was goat and the pony was a pony, but who knows what the hell spam is?

Also, are nuts considered meat? Cuz we eat turkey and hog nuts round here all the time.

gardenkiller said:
Okay to get this thread back on track, the weirdest meats I have eaten are probably goat, shetland pony, and Spam. I know it sounds odd, but I can guarantee that the goat was goat and the pony was a pony, but who knows what the hell spam is?

Also, are nuts considered meat? Cuz we eat turkey and hog nuts round here all the time.
Goat isn't weird. goat is tasty! :)
Nuts are meat, lol. hmm... never tried hog's, but same here.

gardenkiller said:

spam is good eating, pan fried.

Back