• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2016 LIBRARY GARDEN

IF YOU HAVE A LIBRARY AND A GARDEN WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?

Workin on the library. Got two bookshelves and three large storage bins for $100. Making big progress. I may be able to plant seeds tonight. Now I will have room for the seedlings in the library. Library is a cat free zone ( its ok I haven't taught the cat to read yet anyway.) Seedlings will be safe.

Thanks for joining me on my journey!!!

This glog will be picture heavy and full of lots of highs and lows. ( my life tends to rollercoaster quite a bit)

If you have followed my last two years here at THP you know that we are in a new double wide trailer and I now have space for a decent garden.

My seedlings will start off in the library and eventually either enter the 10 foot X 5 foot garden or go into 5gal buckets.

I will amend the garden soil with a couple bags of potting soil, a bag of worm castings, and a bag of chicken shit.

There will be lots of picks so hang on tight.

This years grow list coming soon.

Ok here we are at another step in my 2016 growing process.
The heat matt has been put away and here is what I have growing for 2016:

Reaper (4)

Brown maruga (2)

Farmers Jalapeno (5)

Yellow naga reaper (8)

Aji pineapple (1)

Sicman's mystery f2 (1)

Ethiopion brown (1)

Craigs grande Jalapeno (2)

Aleppo (1)

Unmarked? Oops (1)

Peach bhut (2)

Aji Margarini (1)

Serrano (1)

Bishops crown (2)

Chocolate Habenero (2)

Tepin X lemondrop (1)

OVER WINTERED TEPIN X LEMONDROP (1)

OVERWINTERED AJI PINEAPPLE (1)

Grow my babies grow!!!!!!

0312161641-00_zps0alwpbl7.jpg

0312161642-00_zpsufoegted.jpg

0312161642-01_zpszdkg2vgj.jpg

0312161643-00_zpsqbdvhif9.jpg

0312161643-01_zpsimfb1dcf.jpg

hogleg said:
:dance:                       :dance:                            :dance:                              :dance:                               :dance:

I'm really stoked to hear this, great work Ryme, you da MAN! My Yellow Manzano is going into its 5th or 6th year and is ripening pods as we speak. I get more pleasure out of growing pubes than any other species. 

good to hear yours are doing well! not one of my manzanos sprouted but I got 4 orange and 8 red rocotos to sprout

My germ rate was a little low, but forever grateful my friend HOGLEG. Actually I think I drowned the seeds. As for the pubes I planted them straight in the soil outside. Maybe it will work. :cheers:

The one I really wanted (farmers Jalapeno) is doing well.

Picked up two mature Ghost plants (with flowers and some pods) for $9 today. Gonna put them in huge containers next to the greenhouse tommarow after church. Pics tommarow.

Loved looking at all of your baby peppers.  I'm happy to see you also had more than one seedling in the same cup.

I ran out of 'grow light space' when transplanting the first time.  Still have one tray to re-do so each baby won't be conjoined! (or so my daughter calls this procedure).

I like to seperate them, but I think they do ok as is too. The dominate ones always take over, but that's just nature.

Back