• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Cappy's Capsicum 2011

Hey Rich great to have you back posting at THP! Check out the video I made this morning playing around with windows movie maker an kinky reggae to help the plant grow mon. Waiting for fresh pods to ripen is tough gong wish they would hurry up already. Double click the pic to view fullscreen bottom right. ;)

Right on Cappy!
Your plants are beautiful as always!
and always so uniform!
Diggin the Reggae man! and the dam BS leaf was bigger than your hand dude! :lol:
Thanks for tha vid! Very cool!!

Kevin

Hey Rich great to have you back posting at THP! Check out the video I made this morning playing around with windows movie maker an kinky reggae to help the plant grow mon. Waiting for fresh pods to ripen is tough gong wish they would hurry up already. Double click the pic to view fullscreen bottom right. ;)
Sweet! For a sec I thought I was watching a video from a different forum, with all the reggae playing :) Dem plants be jammin mon!

Plants look amazing
dancingpepper.gif

I hope mine will looks like a little
icon_smile.gif

Damn, thats one hell of a jungle you got there in your backyard.

Very healty looking plants.

Wish I had a backyard too...

Bleash

The terra cotta are all Brain Strain 7 Pod started from some of my first saved seed of my original brain strain plant who has sadly decided not to live any longer.

That stinks. Sorry for encouraging you to trim the roots back and all. I have had success with it in the past. What do you think happened? She just couldn't take the stress?

On the bright side, everything else is looking great.

Sorry for encouraging you to trim the roots back and all. I have had success with it in the past. What do you think happened? She just couldn't take the stress?

Did you cut back foliage too? Cutting back roots without cutting enough foliage will terminate the whole system. You still have the real deal as far as seed goes though, right Cap?

That stinks. Sorry for encouraging you to trim the roots back and all. I have had success with it in the past. What do you think happened? She just couldn't take the stress?

Thank you Josh. The plamt was just looking old and woody and was on her way out when I did the cutback both roots and foliage but didn't have much green left in any of the stems. No worries just happy to have shared so much seed from that one plant worldwide several times over. I really don't plan on overwintering capsicum anymore, too easy just to plant more seeds.

Did you cut back foliage too? Cutting back roots without cutting enough foliage will terminate the whole system. You still have the real deal as far as seed goes though, right Cap?

From now on I am growing F1 seed saved from 2008 from my first year best looking 7 Pods. No more original seed left but feel confident I'll find another special plant from these seeds I started this year. Same as everyone else now happy to have shared. ;)

Had some beers with Cappy yesterday. Here is the pic I took of the MONSTER Brain Strain Stem. ENJOY!

4d8a06ae.jpg

I'm 6'2" and this thing is mid-torso!!! (Camera flashed too fast, I wanted to make a face...)

7a70ce8b.jpg

Good times, thanks again for having me over buddy! Enjoy!

Hey ya'll, I'm on isle of palm this weekend till tuesday. If you guys want to meet up for something. Playing in a soccer tournament at west ashley park.

Sorry to hear momma 7 Pod Brain Strain moved on Cappy. She most certainly left a legacy throughout the world. Thank you for your generosity.

Cappy, the amount of energy you have is staggering. Just thinking about all the work you put into posting and describing all these pictures makes me tired! :-) Great stuff man - I'm blown away as usual. Looks like we're in for a good weather year on the East Coast - gotta make hay.

Have to say Cappy that my Brain Strain are the biggest and healthiest of my chinese and still got some seed left for next year, thanks man

Back