• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

CMPMAN1974 Growing Thread - 2009

I like the way you can stretch the plastic covering and staple it to the beds. Will you be taking it off when it gets warmer?

cmp man did u get the chocolate scorp. from trinihottie i'm getting some from her. Looks cool did u get any of my seeds i sent to u to sprout.

Wow Chris you have been busy man. Great looking garden and backyard. Always really enjoy looking at your pics knowing full well that my best chili seed has come from your garden. Hope the weather cooperates and you have a bountiful harvest again this year.

fantastic Chris...everything looks great and I love the way you have the mulch on your beds...good luck this year...hope you have many bountiful harvests...

Peppermanbaha, yes I got them from Trinniehottie and another strain from someone else I'm trying.

Smokemaster, that's awesome your plants are going into overdrive. I hope I too have the year of the C. Pubescens! :) I can't wait to see pics, especially of the monster pods we were hoping for. Any pods on the Frankenmanzanos?

Carol, I do not plan on taking the plastic off. I'm in the North. I need every heat advantage possible to pull the long season C. Chinense pods off. Less weeding, hotter soil, and less watering (better water conservation) = bigger crops!

Yes, there were some real ass busting to do all this. Now it's sit back time and enjoy the fun. My favorite part of the garden.

Few new pics today. I'm growing a very beautiful rare C. Baccatum from Embrapa in Brazil that has purple pods called Pimenta Barra-Do Ribeiro. Quite unusual.

P1080102.jpg

Pimenta Barra-Do Ribeiro

P1080106.jpg

Brown Rocoto

P1080107.jpg

Orange 7 Pot

P1080111.jpg

Yellow 7 Pot

Last ones:

P1080103.jpg

Rocopica (C. Card x C. Pub)

P1080104.jpg

C. Praetermissum

P1080112.jpg

Ma Waeng Eggplant - Freakish Looking

P1080114.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion x Pimenta Morango F1

A picture perfect urban garden!I'm afraid the Lime is a ways off from fruit!LOL!Luckily it's the leaves you use!If you need some Citrus ferts. let me know,they might be a bit hard to come by in Mich.Wow! that Mex. Oreg. is going nuts!Didn't see the Michegan Bannana,They like rich soil,(compost)Bloom booster will get it fired up.Great looking crops comming to you Chris!

Not super exciting updates, but I took a few pics today..

Chris

P1080129.jpg

RAISED BED #5 - SUPEE HOT PEPPERS
P1080130.jpg

RAISED BED #2 - SUPEE HOT PEPPERS

P1080131.jpg

RAISED BED #3 - C. PUBESCENS

P1080132.jpg

RAISED BED #1 - TOMATOES

Back