• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon haters? WTF?

Just guessing here, but John may have e-check off, and think it's on.

Yeah, I even tried sending directly to his PP email as a payment and it was refused.

I've sent PP to THSC, bunch of UK and AU sellers, and never had a problem.

And yes, I tried a different browser instead of Opera. Although using IE for financial stuff makes me cringe. ;)

Well, good or bad, I'm ordering a bottle of 1, 2, and 3. I'll try it for myself and go from there. Too bad I can't get it locally :(. I have to order it from Saskatchewan.

EDIT: Just ordered it. Dunno when it'll get here, but it's in the works

QuadShotz said:
I've tried John, the PP screen always asks for a CC or has an error...perhaps because I don't keep a balance in PP.

I rarely keep a balance on my PP account. When i use the e-check feature it just goes straight through PP to my bank account for the funding. The PP debit card works exactly the same way also.

Quad, I don't know what the problem is, kinda weird. We processed a few e-checks last week with no problem. I know it may take a little longer, but if you just want to mail us a check, that's fine too. Or give us a ring, 908-665-2141, and we can take the info over the phone.

Blister, did you order from a Canadian vendor?

I placed my order with droolindevil.com after I found the link on your site. It's being shipping via Canada Post and should be about 7 business days. I just have no idea when it'll actually be shipped or show up though.

Can't wait to give them a shot. Got a hankering for some hot wings :drooling:

Ok cool, I wasn't sure if you had ordered it from us or not, as we never got the order, and I was beginning to get a complex, lol!

Look forward to your critique.

Usually I like to go direct, but since my order would have to cross the boarder and clear customs, it should be quicker going from someone in Canada. Notice I said 'should' because sometimes it's not the case. I'm really looking forward to trying it.

just thought I would throw mt two cents in as I haven'd kissed the Creators @ss in a while: A+ sauces, A+ service. You will NOT be disappointed.

All these sales from a hate post???

I hate THP T-Shirts!!!!!!

thehotpepper.com said:
All these sales from a hate post???

I hate THP T-Shirts!!!!!!

Hey it wasn't a hate post!!

This one is though.

THP T-SHIRTS SUCK A$% !!!

I think i should be on the pay roll as the orders are going to come flooding in :P

Well, my order has been shipped. I'm not sure when it'll arrive, but I will be getting a tracking number and should be able to figure out a rough arrival date.

Well, I got my order today and will try the sauces with some wings tonight while I watch the WINGS v. Penguins later :). My first impression of the sauces (1, 2, and 3) is that they taste familiar. I'm not sure what it is, but I've had a something that's similar to these. I think they're pretty good so far, but in order to really enjoy them, I have to put them on some wings with BBQ and not just my finger :).

On a side note, my dad REALLY liked defcon1. He also liked defcon2 but because he's not initiated to the pepper world, he couldn't really take the heat. Can't wait to try them.

MMMMMMMM BEER AND WINGS!

Enjoy Blister. Those are two of my favorite things in the world. I am settling for pizza and beer which is a close second. I too will be watching the Pens and Red Wings tonight. Go Pens! Oh and by the way DM MKII on my pizza and I am breathing hard through my mouth with sweat building at the moment...

DEFCON Creator said:
Quad, I don't know what the problem is, kinda weird. We processed a few e-checks last week with no problem. I know it may take a little longer, but if you just want to mail us a check, that's fine too. Or give us a ring, 908-665-2141, and we can take the info over the phone.

This is what happens:

defcon_paypal_fail.png

That's using IE7, Opera won't even do that much.

I have no paper checks, credit cards, or such. PP and Cash is all I use.

I guess I'll havta send a money order eh?

Back