misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Had the mother of hangovers this morning..aieee!!

I think there's liek 3-4 beers left outa the 18-pack...owtch.

But, I subdued it with lots of Spiced ChileCocoa Quad-Latte... :D

Last night i was unable to drive home, but as i recall, i had...
Troegenator, DFH 60min IPA, Saranac IPA, Stone Levitation, some others, and a couple bottles of my homebrewed Englebretsen Trappist ale. It's WAY drinkable and perfectly carbonated. Now it's time to age.

ugh, too much beer to list for this weekend. Brewed my first Passow All Grain beer batch today. will post pics tomarrow. Basically i ended up with 7 gallons of beer 9was aiming for 5.5) ......oops! :lol:

JayT said:
Too much beer, what a problem to have. You could send me some...

If you had come to the THP party I would have sent you home with some homebrew :lol: ;)

Well, I'm currently drunk on homebrew, a Rogue Mocha Stout (which I didn't enjoy), and two Un*Earthly IPAs (southern Tier).

Oh yeah rub it in... I will be there next time. My friend can't possibly be getting married again that soon.

My Passow's Bourbon Oaked Bell Ringer Brown Ale (mouthful isn't it) is officially ready to drink (after aging for 4 months to mellow)...

: siiiiippp :

And it's goooooooddd!!!!

I've got some of last nights Dos XX's amber left....years ago it use to be pretty good..it's lame and watery now..made in Mejico para gabacho's..

Salute', TB.

Enjoying a surprisingly uncomplex Stone 13th anniversery Ale, I was the first one to buy it at the local beer store. They opened the case just for me 9had to push the distributor out of the way first :lol: )

Back