misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Sam Sadams and a skunked bottle of Bowmore. I haven't had A Sammy in sooo long! And the Bowmore tastes horrid. Something went wrong in the bottling process maybe? Tastes the way goose shit smells. The best way I can describe it.

Anyhow, the home smoked habanero and serrano infused dirty rice is going well with the Sammies!!!

Oh I can't remember what all I had............Uhhh, Stone 13th Anniversery (these ar all on tap mind you), Stone Calie-Belquie, Avery Maharaja, Left Hand Milk Stout, Itacha Flower Power, Fatheads Quadfather....uhhh....that's all I can rmemeber.

imaguitargod said:
Ok, I;'ve continued my dowward spiral. I',m smashed,. going to ed.

Booooo....no mac and cheese? Your'e going to bed and I'm taking my pants off over my head!
I'll posht pics latern.

Hackalugi, TB.

I'm drinking a bit of my secret weapon for tmw...it's to goodnot too. :0

hint: it's rated an "A" on beeradvocate and invoves choclate...

Was at Musikfest all weekend andd made sure to pay a few visits to Bethlehem Brew Works. I had the Zomerbier or whatever orangey wheat thing they had and some of their Fegley's something and a porter. All were served in a 24oz mug of course. So yeah i was feeling pretty good, but not overdoing it. One of today's mugs was Guiness.

While at the fest i visited Keystone Homebrew and picked up a bunch of malt and hops and yeast for a 5gal partial mash. It's got about a 6% estimated final abv, but i'm going to up that a tad with some additional malt and perhaps some other some some. i'd like to get that abv up another % or two. If not, i'll have to suffer through another batch of drinkable ale. ;)

Busch is doing it. Waaaay better than Miller, Bud and a hand down from Coors. hahah!
Fine- don't let that IPA sit for too long. Beer is NOT like wine [or mead]. I'd hit that $#!t now!

SumOfMyBits said:
Busch is doing it. Waaaay better than Miller, Bud and a hand down from Coors. hahah!
Fine- don't let that IPA sit for too long. Beer is NOT like wine [or mead]. I'd hit that $#!t now!

Hitting it now...two times..

Currently drinking: FineExampl's Inca Pale Ale
First taste! First taste!
THIS SHIT IS GOOOOOOOOD!!!!
This is my first from scratch brew with my own homemade malts and my own recipe. Creamy ass head on this, mega protien haze, and the aroma of creamy jaggery. It's nice and smooth with a good hop finish. A bit of alcohol in the finish, but no astringency that i can detect. This is good stuff that is going to improve with age. I must make more of this someday!
5854_114354473093_616883093_2128819_5324934_n.jpg

Had some Brekenridge stouts and am now enjoying some fresh hop tea. Harvested two hops and stuck them in warm water to make tea. Should be a nice nightcap.

Back