misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Drinking a bottle of Woodchuck Fall Cider. It's pretty damn tasty, I had never seen it before but is a limited release.

Have barely been drinking this week thanks to this school I am in, it starts too early and involves too much physical work.

Ahh, after the better part of a week at camp with nothing but cheap can beer, I am home and plan to drink some good stuff tonight. I have a bottle of Victory V-12 chilling right now.

Picked up some random beers to go with the wings for tonight..

they had a mini-keg thing of Bell's Best Brown, so I have that sitting in my fridge right now. That's my favorite brown ale..which is typically not a style that grabs my attention. Theirs just has a nice flavor to it.

I go by the theory that if the good Lord didn't want us to drink it, he wouldn't have made it taste so good!

JayT said:
I go by the theory that if the good Lord didn't want us to drink it, he wouldn't have made it taste so good!

Is that kinda like if he didn't intend for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made'em outta meat?

:lol:

paulky_2000 said:
Is that kinda like if he didn't intend for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made'em outta meat?

:lol:

Yep that's in the same book I believe. The little known book of TB.

Back