misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

bought a Saranac summer variety 12pk today. good stuff! the lone bottle i had with dinner (chicken breast stuffed with jalapeno, hab, and light cheddar) was exceptional.

how's your head this morning elequin?...mine would be killing me after the Jager and Shiner...we are playing at the White Elephant in the stockyards tonight and I will definitely have the Shiner and maybe even a shot or two of Jager..I will get home about 1am and being at work at 6 in the morning is going to be a bit rough...

Ahhh I remember those days. Free beer, easy women, bad excuses for missing work.

I miss those days sometimes! I haven't played my 6 string Ibanez soundgear bass in 3 or 4 years. Kind of a shame. I imagine I will pick it back up when I am 40 or so.

cheezydemon said:
Ahhh I remember those days. Free beer, easy women, bad excuses for missing work.

I miss those days sometimes! I haven't played my 6 string Ibanez soundgear bass in 3 or 4 years. Kind of a shame. I imagine I will pick it back up when I am 40 or so.
Or you could pick it up for about an hour a night or every other night and just bang out a few jams. i'm not one to talk. we have 3 guitars at home and do i bother picking one up? nah.

AlabamaJack said:
how's your head this morning elequin?...mine would be killing me after the Jager and Shiner...we are playing at the White Elephant in the stockyards tonight and I will definitely have the Shiner and maybe even a shot or two of Jager..I will get home about 1am and being at work at 6 in the morning is going to be a bit rough...

My head is a bit foggy in the morning after a night of Shiner and Jager, to be sure. I can't party anymore like I could when I was younger.

Wish I had the gas in my car to come see you play at the stockyards. Payday is tomorrow, and I'm on empty, both my gas tank and my checking account. :( Have fun tonight!

- Eric

millworkman said:
Digging Yuengling lager at the moment.

They make that in my backyard. Well close enough. It's made in Pottsville about 45mins away. I drank so much of that when I was younger that I almost never drink it now.

1 hr, 24 mins to thirst quenching time...but who's counting

in the mood for some cheap kentucky bourbon tonight....

...like every night really lol

11:14 pm friday night :cheers:

Our Father who art in ?
Hallowed by thy glass
Thy kindom come, thy will be done
On Earth as it is in the lounges
Give us this day our daily splash
Forgive us our hangovers
As we forgive all those who continue to hangover against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver from evil and someone you must all ride home​

Tom Waits

bentalphanerd said:
11:14 pm friday night :cheers:

I got one for ya:

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage's,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, The bitter, The lager​

Sickmont said:
I got one for ya:

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage's,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, The bitter, The lager​
Oh! That's good. I'm going to commit that to memory!

Back