misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Yep, computer keyboard, TV remote control, down the sofa, the wallpaper, 7 hours of work print outs, and the dog, they've all been baptised with beer.

rainbowberry said:
Yep, computer keyboard, TV remote control, down the sofa, the wallpaper, 7 hours of work print outs, and the dog, they've all been baptised with beer.

You ever come to mine..Its going in a glass :lol:

As long as it isn't one of those tall, thin walled ones, they shatter everywhere, and not your best crystal ones, I can break them even if you give me water. I need a chunky one like the freebies you used to get from the petrol stations and in my shameful younger days, free from the local pub.

rainbowberry said:
As long as it isn't one of those tall, thin walled ones, they shatter everywhere, and not your best crystal ones, I can break them even if you give me water. I need a chunky one like the freebies you used to get from the petrol stations and in my shameful younger days, free from the local pub.

Free from the local Pub yep i remember those..They where worth the price of a pint alone :lol: ;)

Ok then my best plastic pint glasses..Will have to sort a BBQ next year .

Man, you're a lost twin or something aren't you RB?

I actually have a towel just for beer spills. :lol:

I used to have a BIG glass I loved that held about 30oz ez, natch I broke it.

Now I either use plastic or this old HEAVY glass mug I got at thrift for like $1. I've actually bounced it off of a hardwood floor, as the bottom is about 1.5" thick..heheh.

Glad you enjoyed the pretties, I used to be big into goth/punk/neuwave stuff back in the 80s-90's, I guess I always will. :)

Offerings have to be non-accidents. ;)

I occasionally offer up the last bit of beer in a pint glass as an offering to the beer gods. Only once in a while though.

I'm finishing my torture of saucemaking. Nose is burning and running, eyes are tearing, coughing, sweating,loving every minute of it. Rewarding myself with my last Duvel.

I'm at work right now thinking about getting one of those nice heavy goblets, filling it with beer, drinking the beer then using the goblet to crack the boss over the head...;)

Ok back to reality.:)

moyboy said:
I'm at work right now thinking about getting one of those nice heavy goblets, filling it with beer, drinking the beer then using the goblet to crack the boss over the head...;)

Ok back to reality.:)

Now my friend better leave that fantasy alone..Just offer him one of your homemade sandwiches with naga relish it will be amusing :shocked:

You deserve it after the start to your day! Hey look 500 posts. If I do that 13 more times in the next 3-5 days I will catch IGG! Of course I have only mentioned pie in a few of mine... I do like pie though. And beer.

If ya use steak, beer can be in pie as well.
knife-fork-smiley.gif

Back