misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

talas said:
She does my friend But i would not want to scare you.And value your friendship more

LOL, thx bro... ;)

bentalphanerd said:
Who's wearing the kilt in this family

I AM!

Royal Stewart at that. ;)

Oh, and back on topic..picked up a bottle of 151 today..muhahaha!

Note to self: don't ever do this again!

Me, hab powder in a coffee filter ala teabag, a 8oz glass of 151 Rum , left for a few hrs.

Then decided to drink it..large mistake!

Fuk that hurt..lool..my head feels funy now and i can't fee;l my tougue. hahaha.
May god have mercies when I gt fresh Nagas...who now what silly thing's Ill dooo.

No wworiz..THSC group sez no prob if kill self in pursuit if chileheadness. I'll try not to.. ;)

Just had a shit load of beer at a local brewery, then baugh a growler (broke down, had to have it) and fiollled with a Chocolaste Dunkle at 11.5% abv......finished that off,......I'm done for the night....no more.....I'm smashed. bye bye! Must pee and then sleepo.

imaguitargod said:
Just had a shit load of beer at a local brewery, then baugh a growler (broke down, had to have it) and fiollled with a Chocolaste Dunkle at 11.5% abv......finished that off,......I'm done for the night....no more.....I'm smashed. bye bye! Must pee and then sleepo.

]Looking back on that, I should have spell checked that post....beer does strange things to your fingers while posting.

I think more posts should start with WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I always get a chuckle even before I read the rest of the post. I am sober... but not for long. Think I will drink Hopdevil tonight.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I've been drinkin, thats why I had to go

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stop that! It's silly!

entry101701_thumb.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Sorry Xgrafcorex I had to do it, and I'm not even drunk yet. I am drinking some pepper vodka on ice. This may be the best bottle I have ever made. It has jalapenos, serranos, and thais. Yummy.

Back