misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Lesse, IGG got 6,000 since 2005...and I have gotten 1,755 since March of this year....hehehhehe.

I'm a machine, I tell ya. ;)

Yeah...wel Ijustwanna ....Say :D I did runded outa bourbon & only got 26 cans of beersy for backups - oops.

bent= sober sometime sunday to pick up boy from grandparents

woohoooo

:cheers:

Aye mate, I only got 1/4 pint of stoopid-hot Bih Whiskey left, and mebbe 20 cans left..wohoo...BEER!

But, I can go get more booze later on. ;)

mmmm BBeeeeerrrr

i just found a thingy on my vi$ta that allows me to safely share all of my media files...mp3's & .avi's too

it even gave me the option to email ppl direct links.

I'm having NerdGasms

JayT said:
You deserve it after the start to your day! Hey look 500 posts. If I do that 13 more times in the next 3-5 days I will catch IGG! Of course I have only mentioned pie in a few of mine... I do like pie though. And beer.

Congrats Mr Jay sir ;)

4.gif

bentalphanerd said:
mmmm BBeeeeerrrr

i just found a thingy on my vi$ta that allows me to safely share all of my media files...mp3's & .avi's too

it even gave me the option to email ppl direct links.

I'm having NerdGasms

Damn useful tool isn't it :)

rainbowberry said:
Oops, there goes RB tripping over with the two pints of beer in her hands all over the lit BBQ :oops:

NO WHERE NEAR THE BARBIE PLEASE and more split beer R.B Your expensive :lol:

talas said:
NO WHERE NEAR THE BARBIE PLEASE and more split beer R.B Your expensive :lol:

Just sit me by the beer table or the paddling pool filled with beer cans then I'm safe, I won't eat your meat from the BBQ if it's got a bone in it so minus the meat I'm not too expensive.

Thank god for that then you can keep my good wife happy who can drink me under the table any-day of the week and where of to Scotland next week..Whiskey o yes i like it but after a couple it gets funny or tragic :oops:

talas said:
Thank god for that then you can keep my good wife happy who can drink me under the table any-day of the week and where of to Scotland next week..Whiskey o yes i like it but after a couple it gets funny or tragic :oops:

But..does she have a sister? ;)

talas said:

Who's wearing the kilt in this family ;)

No thats not fair..But she has a bit of a loud voice..Cough..Its not pleasant..R.B Is a nice lady with..I think..A more amiable appearance and voice..Plus shes a Chilihead of some standing and that is a rare thing indeed :lol:

ok, i've made up my mind. Even though i cant really afford it i'm going into 'f*ck it mode' because i'm taking my vacation next week.

I will be drinking a boatload of Harviestoun Old Engine Oil next week

Sickmont said:
ok, i've made up my mind. Even though i cant really afford it i'm going into 'f*ck it mode' because i'm taking my vacation next week.

I will be drinking a boatload of Harviestoun Old Engine Oil next week

Vacation mode is good..Scotland for me tomorrow..I wee Drink for ya my Friend :cheers::beer:

I found a Lagunitas #10 (in bomber size) for $3.99 at a store (what a steal!) and purchased it...currently drinking it...what a great Saeson!

Back