misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Really :shocked: that serves me right then for always going to Asda. My nearest Sainsbury's is in Maidstone and full of funny people * hoping no people from Maidstone ever see this, apologies in advance if you do but some of you are a little strange * but I could have put up with the odd people to buy 24 cans for that price.

rainbowberry said:
Maybe because the 'funny people' like it :eh:

Tal thinks very carefully before answering that one..Only the ones buying it from Maidstione i here all the rest are refined drinkers like your good self R.B. ;) :lol:

anybody want to guess what I am drinking on my off Friday morning?

SM...Bingo....the man knows me too well...time for another batch...nothing like picking peppers and drinking a defcon 1 bloody mary...this next batch may be defcon zero..

i cracked open the Choufe Houblon dobbelen ipa tripel. it's very hoppy, but not my first choice. i'm not diggin it as much as i'd hoped. it isn't bad, just not something that tickles my fancy. it's very foamy, which i don't really care for all the time.

imaguitargod said:
A nice 3 bottles of Brooklyne Chocolate Stout and another Old Stock ale on tap from some other brewery......nice and toasted!

Take a man down a few pegs no stout in the house..Just Kronenberg 1664 ;)

just finishing my sixth coors original...yeah, I like standard beer...too bad there isn't any shiner in the frig...

AlabamaJack said:
just finishing my sixth coors original...yeah, I like standard beer...too bad there isn't any shiner in the frig...

Skol, AJ. I'm on IDK what number Busch,,,and I refuse to apologise for it. ;)

AlabamaJack said:

You know I am generally a beer snob, but I do like Coors Original when I am drinking a lot of beer such as an outdoor function or party.

Just had a fuckin old beer. Samual Adams Tripple Bock. No date was given so it could have been from either 1997, 1995, or 1993 (which is when they brewed these little 17%abv devils!)....what an interesting, strange, odd brew. Like drinking a musium piece of history....wow....strange.

Back