misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

I'm off for a member's party at a social club I belong to. It is held twice a year and includes all you can eat t-bones, shrimp, and an open bar for 6 hours. There is usually pool and gambling and other tomfoolery. Should be good times, and all for $5!

umm, 9am yesterday got ber, dranbk that..passed out..woke at 11 pm..made pizza, now still sorta awake and beer is mostly gone..

whee.

Sisyphus Barleywine. I tried to drink this yesterday after eating entirely too much BBQ. Knew I had heard the name, couldn't remember what it was. Turned out to be a little too strong for that early in the day (11.5%ABV), but I finished most of it anyway.

Actually really enjoyed it, just couldn't fit it in with all the ribs and brisket swimming around. I'll have to get another one sometime.

3498787574_b423cc1473.jpg

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/458/7588

I'm actually starting to come around to liking barleywine style ales..used to not care for them, but slowly and surely they're growing on me.

xgrafcorex said:
I'm actually starting to come around to liking barleywine style ales..used to not care for them, but slowly and surely they're growing on me.
I hope you havent given up on the Flat Tire, Bro:lol:

BrianS said:
I hope you havent given up on the Flat Tire, Bro:lol:

Never! I actually haven't seen it on sale around here lately at all...not sure that it was here before I left either.. Definitely a great session beer.

I guess there's no ACon planned this year? There is an ATS meeting though..I'd like to get out there if I can.

Had some Belgium tripple on an empty belly and now am drinking some Passow's Imperial Pumpkin Ale from about 5 months ago (12% abv +). Found out my back taillights aren't working so I have to dump money into the car again....tonight i will be drowning my sorrow in homebrew....already starting to feel the alchol!!

Last night i had a wonderful time with quite a few Tilburg Dutch Brown Ales, and i'm currently at work jonesing for some more.

Sickmont said:
Last night i had a wonderful time with quite a few Tilburg Dutch Brown Ales, and i'm currently at work jonesing for some more.

I feel your pain. Earlier today I finished up this school I've been going to all week but I have duty today so I'm stuck on this ship until tomorrow after work is over. :( After that, it's my weekend to do whatever the hell I want.

Back