• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

I'm playing "eye of the tiger" constantly to my plants, and feeding them "vitamin" supplements(wink, wink...)
I'm looking to pull a full reversal on PRF and body-slam anyone else in my path. Lets get ready to rumble!!
Wow that Superthrive is really messing with my testosterone :)

I've seen your plants for years Potawie and I'm not trying to mess with the prince of peppers. Our growing conditions are completely different, yet I've learned so much by watching you. I have never followed every rule and always try things different from everyone else. What I'm doing is just trying to get incredible looking pepper starts to put outside in 6 more weeks is all. Mother nature will take over after that. Ready to grapple? I thought were on the same team. I take much pride in that my plants put fear in people.

nope, no pot here...just peppers for peace man

peace.jpg

Nothing better than sunlight hey?

Mine has lived in good old aussie summer sunlight for the last month and look at it.

Its pathetic!

The one other plant i got to sprout from the seeds i bought did the same thing so im thinking of feeding it to the fishes and trying again next year with some new seeds.

Im Out!

cheers

One of mine has gone to Valhalla, it decided that it had had enough of all the other sissy plants around it. The other one is still going, it's still got some tomatoes to pick on.

McGoo said:
One of mine has gone to Valhalla, it decided that it had had enough of all the other sissy plants around it. The other one is still going, it's still got some tomatoes to pick on.

YES!! My method is clearly at work...

:Loads another bigger better long range munition and calculates trajectory to establish precise target aquirement for the demise of PRF's weapons of mass destruction:

F$%k damned cheap circut boards............

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I've seen your plants for years Potawie and I'm not trying to mess with the prince of peppers. Our growing conditions are completely different, yet I've learned so much by watching you. I have never followed every rule and always try things different from everyone else. What I'm doing is just trying to get incredible looking pepper starts to put outside in 6 more weeks is all. Mother nature will take over after that. Ready to grapple? I thought were on the same team. I take much pride in that my plants put fear in people.

Alright, we can form an alliance and double-team pepper Guru:lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

Hey Cappy, where did your Fatalii seeds come from? I know the plants got good soil and light right from the start, but maybe seed genetics has something to do with it too. It's not like you have one good plant, they all look amazing.

infiltration is the only way to really know what is going on...

you never know who you can trust with your peppers.... :lol:

My Fatalli seed came from a trade with THP member pablo. I planted these over some other Fatalli I have because the seed looked pretty beat up in the shipping, lots of seed casing broke off in the bag. Didn't even know if they would come up. Potawie alliance sounds better, anything to keep a wookie member from coming in and out grow both of us. Rich did have an awesome Fatalli last year.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Potawie alliance sounds better, anything to keep a wookie member from coming in and out grow both of us. Rich did have an awesome Fatalli last year.

Thanks PRF! Yeah, it was a good year. I can only hope that this year outshines and overcomes last year's productivity and enjoyment:)

I decided to not check on all my seedlings for 2-3 days. i checked them last night and aside from the stupid non-chinense being WAY WAY too leggy (might ditch them actually), i'm kind of please. the fatalii look the best of all, next to the bhut jolokia. These two varieties are all the right height, shape, etc. Very very happy with them.

Things might actually be on schedule for the end of March. :D

millworkman said:
Mine are working on their second set of true leaves, a little behind but I do not care.

I wouldn't care either, mine has just popped out one tiny little real leaf. I would post a pic but i think the pixels on most screens are too big!!

Fatalli at 5 weeks. They have been in a sunny window until today when I moved them back under the HID. Going to start feeding them some hydro nutes. Got to keep AJ guessing.
IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

Back