• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii smackdown

It figures I get into a little side thing with you AJ and the one I pick is the one that's doing the best for you. That is definitely my luck.:lol: Looking at the rest of your Fatalii's just makes me want to laugh. You are definitely on one this season. I'm still not giving up.

This is the only Chocolate Fatalii I continue to have. I gave it a bit too much to drink last time and it got a bit lethargic but I think it's going to recover and still do quite nicely.

IMG_4795cre.jpg

Novacastrian said:
Here is my Fatalii planted on the 13th. Anyone got a smaller one?
Fatalli.jpg

Fatalli001.jpg

Thats a four inch pot :P I still haven't fed it anything except superthrive, water, 24 hours of around 500 lumens and some dirt.

nova you are fine mine are is still cotelydons lol

AlabamaJack said:
Nova, do you think you got time for it to keep on keepin on?

Yeah no worries there AJ, i am setting up a slap dash grow room for when the weather gets too cold. The Fatalii and my Dorset will happily reside under 400w of HPS. It should have the added benefit of keeping the place warmer during winter too:)

I really didn't try with my Fatalii, i am wise enough to know that there are many people on thp that can kick my hiny when it comes to growing. I really only did it so i could compare the difference between knowing what you are doing and doing nothing at all!!

plant 12 January....only rule...

no prize...and it is not a competition, it is a comparison where each one grows their own way and the results will be compared thru the grow season...

I just checked my plants. They are MAD ugly and a little on the ugh side. That said, the don't look unhealthy as far as what they need. I know what they need, but only mother nature can provide the key ingredient. We still have a couple more weeks before we can be sure of no freezing temps.

Some of the fatalii neighbors, in this case a sweet variety, is already budding.

Just for the record I potted up my Fatalli this afternoon. 2 to 5 gallon, 5 to 3 gallon, 4 to 1 gallon, and 2 to terra cotta pots. Sorry for the delay AJ but better weather. They're looking so good outside in their new homes.:)

My fatalii plants have been going through a lot of pest problems lately:( Now I have aphids, whitefly, and thrips but I just sprayed every plant really good. Now I think I'm going to treat the soil and/or buy some diatomaceous earth.
Here's my Fatalii plants, including 2 runts which I refuse to pot-up since they will eventually be tossed or given away.

3382103539_a526d16863.jpg

I'll have to seek out my Fatalii upstairs, I swear I have one somewhere and post a pic of it, it's only a weeny thing, probably not over-green too, but hey if it's a Fatalii that bears pods then who cares.

Just looked, I've got a yellow one, I'll give it a few days of TLC before I post a pic, it looked a little short of soil somehow. I've just managed to kill a Cleo's Dragon looking for the Fatalii.

POTAWIE said:
My fatalii plants have been going through a lot of pest problems lately:( Now I have aphids, whitefly, and thrips but I just sprayed every plant really good. Now I think I'm going to treat the soil and/or buy some diatomaceous earth.
Here's my Fatalii plants, including 2 runts which I refuse to pot-up since they will eventually be tossed or given away.

ill take em..lol

nice plants dude.. im having such a bitch of time with my fatalii plants... all four are stunted... very tiny...

POTAWIE said:

Here ya go dude. http://www.growquest.com/free_ladybugs.htmThis is the only way I do it, and trust me...it works and it works fast. Found out about ladybugs one year when I lived in apartments and brought the plants in for the winter. I will never use spray for aphids/whitflies/thrips again. I was in a friends recording studio doing a song and had read about using ladybugs; he had them all over the basement so I filled up a coke bottle of them and took them home to the plants. Within a week the 20 or so lady bugs turned into hundreds, including larvea and eggs all over the habanero leaves. It was crazy, you could literally watch the lady bugs hunt the aphids and just plow em down as they ate their way through the groups. Crazy. But its great.
ladybug.jpg

Pepper-Guru said:
Here ya go dude. http://www.growquest.com/free_ladybugs.htmThis is the only way I do it, and trust me...it works and it works fast. Found out about ladybugs one year when I lived in apartments and brought the plants in for the winter. I will never use spray for aphids/whitflies/thrips again. I was in a friends recording studio doing a song and had read about using ladybugs; he had them all over the basement so I filled up a coke bottle of them and took them home to the plants. Within a week the 20 or so lady bugs turned into hundreds, including larvea and eggs all over the habanero leaves. It was crazy, you could literally watch the lady bugs hunt the aphids and just plow em down as they ate their way through the groups. Crazy. But its great.
ladybug.jpg

Ladybugs wont hurt your plants but do you really want your house infested with hundreds of ladybugs?

Pepper-Guru said:
This is the only way I do it, and trust me...it works and it works fast. Found out about ladybugs one year when I lived in apartments and brought the plants in for the winter. I will never use spray for aphids/whitflies/thrips again. I was in a friends recording studio doing a song and had read about using ladybugs; he had them all over the basement so I filled up a coke bottle of them and took them home to the plants. Within a week the 20 or so lady bugs turned into hundreds, including larvea and eggs all over the habanero leaves. It was crazy, you could literally watch the lady bugs hunt the aphids and just plow em down as they ate their way through the groups. Crazy. But its great.

I know all about ladybug, used them for years;) last year I went through well over 10000 ladybugs, but this year I've kept things under control without buying any. I do however have some neighbors supplying me with some small amounts(Asian variety). Personally I've never found that they work fast in my environment, especially not in the winter or with any sort of bright lights. Once the larvae are born, then the aphid feasting really begins

Back