• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Harry sounds too busy and ready to retire. I understand how this crazy spring weather is driving people crazy. The wind was so cold yesterday even the cat refused to wander her usual trails. Not much planned for today, coffee group and a few errands.
Have a beautiful day. Stay healthy and safe.

Mostly sunny and windy today. Currently 49F on its way to 69F. Might try that recycles run again today. Kind of a pain because it's 30 miles round-trip, but we think it's worth the effort. Also need to go over and replace BIL's internet modem. Have some chainsaw work to do - maybe this afternoon. Hope everybody has a fantastic day. Good morning!

Good morning. It's 41 on its way to 55. Busy day. Watching the match then headed to town to pick up a truckload of nursery mix. Mowing after that. Re-potting after that. On Easter Sunday, the WX is supposed to be shite. Got to get the outside stuff done today. Got out some steaks to grill this evening. Our grandson is here right now but he's leaving mid morning for an Easter Egg Hunt in town. Our daughter and friends will be here tomorrow for an Easter fiesta. I better check the beer supply! Not much else is happening. Be safe, be blessed and be good.

Good morning! Cloudy today and currently 60F, on its way to 68F. Cold is returning tonight for the next 3 or 4 days. Boo. Got rid of the recycles yesterday - yay. Picked up another trailer load of sticks/branches. Might try to mow the front yard today. Have an awesome day everybody!

Good morning. Yesterday I got a few chores done outside before the wind picked up, so much more to do. I’m picking up an onion order for a friend and myself, hoping to plant them next week near the garlic or the iris. Later my daughter will be over to help rid stuff from the basement that’s in limbo as to whether it’s kept or tossed. Good to be Spring cleaning.
Have a beautiful day. Enjoy family and friends.

Good morning and Happy Easter. No Easter bunnies here, though there is candy for friends. Daughter and I worked on organizing the basement and I decided to donate all of my wide mouth canning jars. I don’t use them as much so maybe someone will want them. Lots more to go through, and get out of the house.
Enjoy your day, especially with family and friends.

Bright, sunny and 47F, on its way to 54F. Freeze warning issued for tonight/tomorrow morning. Winter just doesn't want to go away lol. Not much planned today beyond helping fix dinner and running some over to my Mother's. Good morning and Happy Easter everyone!

Good morning and Happy Easter. It's 40 on its way to nowhere. Cold rain. Mowed yesterday. Finally got the everything repotted this morning. Was thinking about starting some replacements .... then I came to my senses and decided not to. Catherine .... that's weird .... we just got rid of all of our wide mouth jars too. We didn't have too many. Our daughter and friends will be here this afternoon for our annual Easter fiesta. Made sure we're stocked up on the Mexican beers for the kids. Dropped off the wife's buggy to get the WM parking lot damage fixed. I'm heading to OKC for most of this week and next. Working with the USAF. Driving down tomorrow morning. It's only a little over 4 hours from here. It might be my last business trip. Not looking forward to it. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's currently 40F on it's way to 38F. Forecast is calling for .5 inch of rain scattered over the entire day. Picked up another load of sticks and managed to get the grass cut Sat. Yesterday we fixed a nice ham dinner and shared with my Mother, brother and BIL. Today is watering all the plants and maybe starting marigolds for the garden. Safe travels Harry. Drink plenty of fluids Sic. Have a great day everybody and be safe out there.

Good morning. Sounds like everyone’s Easter went well. Our family all met for sushi and discussed plans for our trip next month. Our weather’s been very dry with smaller wildfires popping up all over CO. Rain will be a gift. Travel safely, Harry.
Enjoy your day, and stay healthy and hydrated.

Hope you get some rain Catherine. Bike ride then headed up to the shop. Parents are coming Thursday so wife is cleaning today and she told me to leave and find something to do,lol. Dogs will be happy to see them as Bob gives them treats every time they come inside so the dogs just sit by the door all day to be let out so they can be let in. Yall be good and have a great day. Good morning.

Good morning. It's partly sunny and 42F now, on its way to 47F. Supposed to be gusty winds and a few showers this afternoon. Nothing really planned for the day. Probably gonna chill and binge-watch something lol. Have a great day everybody!

Good morning. Thanks, Sic. The rain seems to elude us by staying north. We’ve had so many wildfires in the past, it worries me. Hopefully the hail will be minimal. Garden chores, hopefully onion planting soon, but the ground is hard and needs tilling.
Smart dogs, Sic. Greetings to your mom and dad.
Have a wonderful day. May the sweet weather gods smile on everyone.

I will tell them you said hi Catherine. Off to the stables to mow all day but first have to pick up my truck. New fuel pump but i have to pick it up and use the gas up because they have to take off tank to change pump. Would have been nice to tell me that before I dropped it Monday afternoon. And they dont have the means to syphone the gas and put it into something? Kinda pissed but what you going to do, Ive gone there for 12 years but stuff like this makes me upset. Should already be at the stables but Ill be 2 hours behind all day and still dont have truck fixed. Will be able to drop it off Monday evening after I use most of the gas up. Hope everyone is groovy. Be cool and good morning.

Good morning. 79*F yesterday - hot! I took advantage of the warm weather and worked in the garden, lots of cleaning still. Hubby tilled a bit, I did lots of raking, and will plant those tiny onions and lettuce today. The painters were here still working on stuff. I hope to start transplanting the ‘maters today.
Enjoy your day and stay healthy.

Bright, sunny and 41F, on its way to 59F. Warming tread is supposed to be starting today. Hope to get some things done outside soon. Adjusted lights and fed/watered all the plants yesterday. BIL's cat has started having seizures. Vet appt this afternoon. Probably hit the grocery store while we're out. Have a great day everybody!

Back