• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone...today is going to be one lovelee day...dry/sunny  & the 70's ..what more can I ask for.
Hope your weather rivals mine. ;)  Have a great breakfast & enjoy the rest of the day ..I will. ;)    

1dh.jpg

Good morning everyone. Today should be a beautiful day like Wiri's, only we have clouds right now. We made lots of pickled beets yesterday and harvested broccoli and squash to share this AM. I love this coolness and harvesting from all the previous months of hard work. I hope your days are filled with laughter. Be safe.

Good morning all :)

we had another storm last night so everything is still a bit wet this morning. But it's supposed to get up to 78F/26C this afternoon, and sunny through Wednesday

having a going away party this afternoon for a buddy that's moving to the west coast next week (beers,brats,and music :party: )

Sandy, that bonchi looks amazing  :shocked:  what kind of pepper is that ?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
don't forget to S.M.I.L.E. :D

:cheers:

Good morning everyone. Wiri - this truly has been a very different summer/year. Nothing predictable and my gardens show it. I have only seen 1 ripe tomato this year, with only a few greenies left on the plants. Not a good year for the nightshade family at all. I'm hoping to fertilize the nightshades this AM, but it looks like rain. At least we finally have green lawns!

Stay safe and pay it forward. It's a good day to see G.I.P.'s S.M.I.L.E.

Back