• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Josh's Pepper Plants '09

Well, here are shots of some of the pods I have going on right now. Things could definitely be growing faster, but since working out some potting medium issues in about 10 pots things are starting to improve.

Inferno

IMG_0034-1.jpg

Red Paper Lantern

IMG_0037-1.jpg

Tabasco

IMG_0033-1.jpg

Yellow 7 Pod

IMG_0031-1.jpg

Continued...

This I got in a trade from skealo. It is supposed to be a Thai Red but I believe the pods should then be growing upwards. Neal, do you remember what you grew the Thai Red next to?

IMG_0009-1.jpg

I also made bags out of tulle. I suck at sewing, but I think they came out alright.

IMG_0038-1.jpg

lostmind said:
oh you put a dress on your hab!

Well I like my girls to look purdy. Hahha. I covered some buds with tulle to get some pure seed.

Silver_Surfer said:
Nice pods Josh.

Here's to a different shade than green soon. :cheers:

I can't wait for the superhots to turn, but I still have a while until that happens.

imaguitargod said:
Very nice job Josh.

Thanks. I had some mishaps along the way, but overall things are coming along nicely.

Plants looking great Josh! Those 7pots and Douglahs look like they'll be rough customers man. Be careful with those. :lol:

What are you bagging for isolation Josh? Several plants, or just some of the more rare superhot varieties?

FiveStar said:
Plants looking great Josh! Those 7pots and Douglahs look like they'll be rough customers man. Be careful with those. :lol:

What are you bagging for isolation Josh? Several plants, or just some of the more rare superhot varieties?

Thanks. Yea I can't wait to taste test the Douglahs.
I bagged all the plants except for the hybrids. I hope to get enough pure seed for myself and for some trades. Although, I may have to bag some more branches on the Douglah since a lot of people want those.

JungleRain said:
Great Pics Josh, be good to see them when they're ripe even better to taste

Thanks! Yea I can't wait for them all to start turning. I love the moment when you go from picking one or two here and there to a harvest every other day.

Back