event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

imaguitargod said:
Your going to be there on Thursday? Why two days before the event? I understand going on Friday to set up.....

Because it takes 12 hours to drive there, and I want a good nights rest before set-up day.

Damn I gotta quit reading this thread it is making me sooooo pissed that I can't be there. Everyone have a good time and take lots of pictures to post. :banghead:

I have a mission for someone. There will be a "The Hot Pepper" banner hanging somewhere. It would be great if some members could get together for a group photo under/around it.

DEFCON Creator said:
Very cool man, I'll hit up Bret tomorrow when we get there.
Cool! Ask him Friday afternoon or during event, it's still in the mail.

thehotpepper.com said:
I have a mission for someone. There will be a "The Hot Pepper" banner hanging somewhere. It would be great if some members could get together for a group photo under/around it.

I'm down!

thehotpepper.com said:

Be careful what you ask for there admin...Have I ever mentioned that I collect banners? :whistle:

Well, going to go to work and then sleep, and then it's off to JJ's. This will be the last time I post until I get back (Tuesday). Everyone have a safe trip!

Good luck too all the exhibitors and attendees! Have fun, get drunk, and don't get too much sauce in yer eyes.

Weekend of Fire Pix/Updates

Send cellphone pix or any pix to contact at thehotpepper.com and I'll post them here. Feel free to post updates.

Sickmont said:
They're too busy drinking and getting endorphins rushes.....the lucky bums

I'll be drinking in 19 mins, Sick, wheres your smoking spock pic, and where did you find that, I love it. 18 mins

Back