• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

just bought a new gun

Ashen said:
there wouldn't be much use to owning a gun that is only accurate inside of 20 ft...

inside of 20ft a knife or club is as deadly as a gun..

first off yes I saw your links.

but I disagree with your comments. why ?
well cuz theres plenty of small revolvers that are for conceal an carry that are only good within the 20' range.

you're talking about a surprise attack, well IMO then nothing really matters cuz you'll still be injured or come very close to being injured. not even police with their body armour/gun/mace/stun gun/batton will 100% prevent injury from a surprise attack. nor would a citizen having mace or a stun gun prevent them from harm from a surprise attack nor would it guarentee that the attacker wouldnt die from those items.

but it doesnt hurt to stack the odds in your favor!

& who says you need to shoot the attacker (be human or animal) beyond 20' to be unharmed ! a well placed shot can do wonders at the last second. or let alone just a simple show of a gun within 20' can make criminals back away.

just like having all these safety features in your vehicle doesnt guarentee you to be unharmed or not die from a accident!

again, it doesnt hurt to stack the odds in your favor ;)

guns, guns and more guns!!!

I gotta get batteries for my camera!!!!

I have a couple that are used for hunting every year....

1. Savage Model 99 Lever action .300 savage
2. Remington model 11-48 semi-auto 16 ga. shotgun
3. Knight Industries .50 cal
4. Mossberg .22 cal semi-auto
5. Rossi .22 cal/410 ga combo gun

Great stuff guys....why didnt I see this thread b4!!!??? Ausome stuff...I alrve my rifles....just got back from a cool hunt in the desert...6 goats and 6 boungies we often nail camels as well... recently nailed a 600kg monster with my HMR .17 rim fire he was dead before he hit the ground ...just behind the ear.

All the pics on this thread make me drool as much as chilli ...mmmm chilli goat!

Scorpion

I just know I'm going to get a kick in the balls for posting this, but here's my baby:

Old setup (top)
24154403.jpg

Current setup (no, it doesn't come with a puppy)
42703069.jpg

I know they look sad, but the training alone made them look like they've been abused. :oops:

Sweet Omri! I need to borrow the grenade launcher. It's not like you're using it now...
That's some fine postwhoring technique by placing the puppy in the shot along with the firearm.
You may not dig guns...but who can resist a puppy! WIN!

Salute', TB.

texas blues said:
Sweet Omri! I need to borrow the grenade launcher. It's not like you're using it now...
That's some fine postwhoring technique by placing the puppy in the shot along with the firearm.
You may not dig guns...but who can resist a puppy! WIN!

Salute', TB.
Aw, thank you.
I actually gave the M203 to a friend. although eventually I'll have to give it back, as I'm signed on it.

Silver_Surfer said:
There wouldn't be much meat left to process after a few sprays of lead from that piece of hardware. :)

You hunt a different kind of game though. ;)
Why did you choose the top one? the bottom one is way more fitted for actual combat. the M203 is just a toy.

Omri said:
Why did you choose the top one? the bottom one is way more fitted for actual combat. the M203 is just a toy.

He didn't choose the bottom one because he found out it didn't come with a free puppy.

Geez... you post pics of your rifle and a puppy in a gun thread and suddenly all posts are about the puppy. :shocked: :lol:

Back