• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Miracle Fruit

imaguitargod said:
I'm pritty sure it'll grow faster if you plant it in the ground.

I can't plant it in the ground till I am more settled in a house of our own....We are currently renting....And i'm not giving this baby up for anything....:)

so im not sure if anyone has mentioned this and i havent looked through the posts to find out. But if miracle fruit makes vinegar drinkable then wouldnt it make a good flushing agent. Upon telling my pot head of a brother wat it does he sparked this amazing idea. Takeing miracle fruit to to help pass a drug test. Vinegar would more then likely do the trick right? (now is when we find out who indulges in the illegal stuff...lol)

pepperpunk said:
so im not sure if anyone has mentioned this and i havent looked through the posts to find out. But if miracle fruit makes vinegar drinkable then wouldnt it make a good flushing agent. Upon telling my pot head of a brother wat it does he sparked this amazing idea. Takeing miracle fruit to to help pass a drug test. Vinegar would more then likely do the trick right? (now is when we find out who indulges in the illegal stuff...lol)
We already knew I did the illegal stuff. :lol:

The best way to really pass a druh test is to flush your system with water and plenty of exercise. I personally don't want to work for any company that does a drug test though.

imaguitargod said:

The best way to really pass a druh test is to flush your system with water and plenty of exercise. I personally don't want to work for any company that does a drug test though.

haha, knew that, thats true.
but we were just thinking that it would be sort of a last minute thing. atleast for a urine test. i dont know somebody try it out let me know the outcome. If we dont here from you in a while then ive got my answer.

YEAAAAAAAAAA

YEAAAAAAAAAA

a Little Bit Past Excited as the Delivery guy came and dropped off stuff.. got another Rip Stick, so can kill myself on 2 wheels and not 4 on a skateboard (thats another story hahahha)

and these arrived..
100_1881.jpg

into a nice spot for a few days near some Clivia's and Frangapani's and now Grow my Little Pretties....

100_1884.jpg

coooool :D

imaguitargod said:

hahahahah why run my own business :shocked:

McGoo said:
how long until you get fruit do you think?

It takes a few years (the general thought is 3) for the plant to produce fruit.

I will be struggling to wait that long. My plant looks exactly the same now as it did when I got it over a month ago.

Hmmm. I struggle to wait the week to two it takes for seeds to come up. After three years I would be like a truckie on Columbian dancing powder, twitching all over the place, trying to chew my ears, it wouldn't be pretty.

Anyway, just found that the place Neil got his from wont ship to WA. Humbug.

moyboy said:
It takes a few years (the general thought is 3) for the plant to produce fruit.

I will be struggling to wait that long. My plant looks exactly the same now as it did when I got it over a month ago.
aint it the truth. i have 4 leaves. that's it. :rolleyes:

ill leave em a few days as is, then whack in big pots and feed worm juice, do growing dances and Prey

can only try, 3 yrs but is that seasonal and if put in hydro setup and 4 yrs simulated in 1 ? Out comes the 1 x 1 tent and 600W :D

theHippySeedCo said:
3 yrs but is that seasonal and if put in hydro setup and 4 yrs simulated in 1 ? Out comes the 1 x 1 tent and 600W :D

Thanks not a bad idea neil. I will have to look into that...:think:

Back