• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Miracle Fruit

fineexampl said:
I just would like to see one little leaf sprout soon. I'm about to give it a drop of blood during the next eclipse if i have to.

And remember to say its name 3 times while looking into a mirror. Or wait was that for something else....

Josh said:
And remember to say its name 3 times while looking into a mirror. Or wait was that for something else....
Nah, that's Biggie Smalls. My method results in a giant talking maneating plant with a taste for dentists.

It seems to be a party trick with your mates but a long time before you get the fruit of your hard work..4 years lol no thx..Ill buy the tabs and try :hell:

Just got my tabs. That was fast, considering they were sent from Slovenia. I had one and now I'm drinking lemon juice as if it was sweeeet lemonade. Man, this is simply amazing!!!!! I'll have some vinegar next, that's the first time I'm looking forward to drinking vinegar!!!
Thanks for the inspiration, Neil! Awesome stuff.

The tabs are affordable and well worth the money. Go for them instead of waiting for years. Don't fall for any of the ebay offers that wanna sell you one tab for 3 or 4 bucks, buy a ten pack from a good seller.

That sounds good, actually it couldn't be any better!

Please post your experiences, I'm curious to see what you think.

Thinkgeek appears to be more expensive than e-bay and other places. I paid $15 USD including shipping for 10 tabs where thinkgeek is $17.99 plus shipping I believe.

I paid a tenner for a ten pack. Shipping was free. I accidently paid for shipping and they have sent me the money back the nwxt day. Great service.

I had a glass of VERY dry red wine "on them" and even that tasted sweet. A few of my tastebuds seem to be immune to it though. It felt like somebody stuck a sour needle in a few spots of my tongue. :) It's great anyway, can't wait to see the faces of some friends when I make them try the stuff...

PrairieChilihead said:
Oh. My ignorance. I've only ever had a sweet stout. I thought they were all like that.
No problem. For example, I've had Tommyknocker's Black Powder Stout which tastes like a roasted marshmellow, Stone's Bitter CHocolate Stout tastes like a burnt chocolate chip cookie, Old Rasputin is an imperial stout which is very roasted and very heavy on the back end bitterness. All of them are fantastic.

Back