• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Miracle Fruit

theHippySeedCo said:
got 1 tab left Nova,, Its on way

Vid it, then send as a reply to mine (ill send up this weekend instead of a sauce :)

hahahaha start a new thing that any1 can do,, show diff foods and things on Miracle fruit Vids..

found the 1 i dropped , but put down somewhere and can't find,, i want to do again as was told Crappy Tequila tastes like Fine wine and stout = chocolate milkshake (get a lil bottle of each to test as i diddn't :))

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damn you are the man Neil, thankyou so much for thinking of me;)

Txclosetgrower said:
Nice thats in Houston, that's driving distance from here. I might see about going down there to pick one up, f shipping something that is alive and costs 50 bucks.

Goooooooooooooo get it now lol id so get a 2.5 yr old 1 if could but ill have to settle on the seeds

and im offf to post now Nova and IGG so on thier WAAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

definately let us know how goes :)

i have an idea, so will put out

it takes 3 yrs to get fruit ? if so, what if grow for a while , then find some1 with a hydroponic setup doing cycles of 18/6 , 12/12 and put the plant in there. if a cycle took 12 weeks (hypothetically) then in a yr it may produce fruit as done 4 or so cycles..

have to find out now lol

just placed an order for the tabs at thinkgeek.com. cant wait to try them out. i wonder how mushrooms would taste?

Just ordered two packs of the tabs. Can't wait to try them. They're shipped from Europe so it shouldn't take too long! Yeah!

These plants are slow growers. I haven't noticed any new growth since i got mine a month ago. I had soil issues, but i think i'm okay now. i hope.

Any hints anyone?? Neil?

Just spent about an hour looking at these things and am very interested. Someone let me know if you end up getting a bunch of seeds and I will send a couple bucks your way for some. Thanks

Noah

theHippySeedCo said:
i have an idea, so will put out

it takes 3 yrs to get fruit ? if so, what if grow for a while , then find some1 with a hydroponic setup doing cycles of 18/6 , 12/12 and put the plant in there. if a cycle took 12 weeks (hypothetically) then in a yr it may produce fruit as done 4 or so cycles..

have to find out now lol

I think you may be on the money with this idea Hippy. If you could get seeds that is....

fineexampl said:
These plants are slow growers. I haven't noticed any new growth since i got mine a month ago. I had soil issues, but i think i'm okay now. i hope.

Any hints anyone?? Neil?

Well last night after seeing this thread I did a little quick reading so I cannot vouch for it but...
Some growers say that they do not grow much at all the first year. So soil problems or not you should not be worried because from the pics it looks healthy and it is growing or not growing as it should. I guess the problem with these seeds are they loose viability very quickly. If your seeds arrive and are brown or yellowed instead of green the chances that they grow is slim. They prefer acidic soil. Apparently 50/50 peat moss/perlite. About a 30 percent rate of germination.

This is all theoretical info and not based on my experiences. It seems though that it would be smarter to order the berries instead of the seeds because this should make the seeds more viable being that you can plant them right out of the fruit.

As usual I don't think my info was really all that helpful in terms of your question because you ordered a seedling but I figured I would post it anyway.

Josh

Josh said:
Well last night after seeing this thread I did a little quick reading so I cannot vouch for it but...
Some growers say that they do not grow much at all the first year. So soil problems or not you should not be worried because from the pics it looks healthy and it is growing or not growing as it should. I guess the problem with these seeds are they loose viability very quickly. If your seeds arrive and are brown or yellowed instead of green the chances that they grow is slim. They prefer acidic soil. Apparently 50/50 peat moss/perlite. About a 30 percent rate of germination.

This is all theoretical info and not based on my experiences. It seems though that it would be smarter to order the berries instead of the seeds because this should make the seeds more viable being that you can plant them right out of the fruit.

As usual I don't think my info was really all that helpful in terms of your question because you ordered a seedling but I figured I would post it anyway.

Josh
but you may help someone else. i think you might be right on what you have here. it was my assessment in my research as well.

I just would like to see one little leaf sprout soon. I'm about to give it a drop of blood during the next eclipse if i have to.

Back