• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Miracle Fruit

imaguitargod said:
No problem. For example, I've had Tommyknocker's Black Powder Stout which tastes like a roasted marshmellow, Stone's Bitter CHocolate Stout tastes like a burnt chocolate chip cookie, Old Rasputin is an imperial stout which is very roasted and very heavy on the back end bitterness. All of them are fantastic.

Love Old Rasputin and chocolate goes so well with stout to,Cousin flying out to Dublin tomorrow it'll be Dublin Guinness tomorrow night lucky bugger him :)

Young's Double Chocolate Stout! I should be embarrassed, perhaps, but this is my all time favorite beer. Not exactly an every day beer...more for special occasions. The only other stout I've tried is Dragon Stout, from Jamaica. They are both sweet. Guinness is another favorite, of mine. I'm more into dark beers.

imaguitargod said:
Yes, be embarrassed. :lol: Young's is atrocious...never trust anything in a can.

The young's double chocolate stout comes in a 500ml bottle here in Australia...

Ummmmm........Not that I have tried it IGG!!!!:oops::lol:

Got an old rasputin in hand. All this talk about it made me fiend for one. Good stuff and I dig the picture on the front.

moyboy said:
The young's double chocolate stout comes in a 500ml bottle here in Australia...

Ummmmm........Not that I have tried it IGG!!!!:oops::lol:

Yes, it's in a bottle here in Canada too. Must be that "Commonwealth" thing.

And IGG, that's the last personal thing I'll volunteer about myself....:lol:

Shipping plants to Australia

Has anyone got any experience in shipping any of these plants to Australia. Like the one from the US and Thailand.

you seen that cheech and chong movie and the guy goes...."oh wait man don't eat that thats not aspro....lol
love that movie

Ok

This is my latest purchase.....

A 6 - 7 inch tall miracle fruit tree.

STA60092.jpg

I got it from ebay for $40 delivered, and I am unsure of the age.

I plan to baby it for a long time, and look forward to the fun the fruit will bring even though it is still a few years away...

It was a cheap long term investment...

I am prepared to wait those years until i can get some seeds from you MoyBoy:) Great purchase i must say.

Thanks again for the gear you bought over the other day too. I am not sure what my housemate is going to say when he finds out i have been making powder is his mully mulcher....

fineexampl said:
mine still has not sprouted a single other leaf. any ideas anyone? i thought i'd see signs of life after a few months.

Well...I do not have a plant myself so my knowledge is all theoretical, but from what I have read you won't see any growth for a year or so. It has been a few months so I would say just try to be patient. Easier said than done though. I have been sprouting some herbs right now and they are taking forever.

Josh said:
Well...I do not have a plant myself so my knowledge is all theoretical, but from what I have read you won't see any growth for a year or so. It has been a few months so I would say just try to be patient. Easier said than done though. I have been sprouting some herbs right now and they are taking forever.
i know it won't fruit, but i thought there might be some leaf growth at least.

fineexampl said:
i know it won't fruit, but i thought there might be some leaf growth at least.

I wouldn't worry. As long as it is alive I am sure it is fine. If you don't see any growth by this time next year then I would have some concerns.

moyboy said:
Ok

This is my latest purchase.....

A 6 - 7 inch tall miracle fruit tree.

STA60092.jpg

I got it from ebay for $40 delivered, and I am unsure of the age.

I plan to baby it for a long time, and look forward to the fun the fruit will bring even though it is still a few years away...

It was a cheap long term investment...

i have 2 that are 18 months old and they only half 4 leafs on them so i would say yours are afew years old.

Back