• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

PASSOW’S THP PARTY – JUNE 20, 2009 – CLEVELAND, OHIO

JayT said:
Now we really need a fundraiser SM... Maybe we can have an auction to fund the party?

no doubt!!!! hhmmmm *checking reserves of white wine* oooohhhh I found my Bottle of Strawberry White Zinfandel !!

JayT said:
Now we really need a fundraiser SM... Maybe we can have an auction to fund the party?

Dyce51 said:
no doubt!!!! hhmmmm *checking reserves of white wine* oooohhhh I found my Bottle of Strawberry White Zinfandel !!

Say Jon, you wouldn't happen to have a gold pole at your house would you?

are anymore canadians welcomed ?

i would love to make a new asshole and burn a hole in my stomach...

ill bring maple syrup, a couple of hockey sticks, and sing our national anthem if you dont know it...lol

Hotpeppa said:

ill bring maple syrup, a couple of hockey sticks, and sing our national anthem if you dont know it...lol

Sure. You can come just no singing!:lol:

Actually, if you fill me with enough gin, i might just join you in the singing.....

Sickmont said:
Say Jon, you wouldn't happen to have a gold pole at your house would you?
I could have gone with a penis joke there, buyt alas, I won't. No stripper pole at the house, sorry.

Hotpeppa said:

Hmmm....do we want more Canadians? Sure, we can always fit another Canadian in!

Hotpeppa said:

I'll bring the upside down Stanley Cup and the upside down Canadian Flag...just to show there's no hard feelings...:D

Pepperfreak said:
How's the party planning going?

Good! As long as we don't have over 20 people coming than it's safe to have at my folk's place. If I get more we'll have to relocate to Squires Castle or another area of a park.

Anyone driving from NYC area? If so, PM me if you want someone to chip in for gas money!

I would to brother!!!! SORRY.

I could blame the economy, but I landed a pretty good job 6 months ago at JP Morgan Chase.

Really it is the 3 kids and.......and ...........THE FREAKING ECONOMY!!!!!;)

No more single days when I can just say "fuck it!!!I'm going!!!"

thehotpepper.com said:
Anyone driving from NYC area? If so, PM me if you want someone to chip in for gas money!
I think Defcon is on your way.....we would love to have the THP_Creator along with Defcon_Creator :lol:
Pepperfreak said:
I'm hoping to make it. I'll have to check with the misses and my work schedule. I'll let you know in a few days for sure.
Groovy.

cheezydemon said:
I would to brother!!!! SORRY.
It's alright. It's not like this is going to be the chili-head event of the century or anything. Just a little get-together, bbq, and hot sauce consumption party.

imaguitargod said:
I think Defcon is on your way.....we would love to have the THP_Creator along with Defcon_Creator :lol:

If that happens DEFCON WINGS!!!!!! :onfire: LOL and it would be cool to meet the dude that gives us this great site!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be there IGG. Hope you still have me counted.;) I'm planning on partying my A@# off too. Hope you're ready.....:hell::lol:

Back